turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 6d Location: Toowoomba Posted 30/10/04 04:29 AM Posted 30/10/04 04:29 AM wot da I <3 Bananas r u biatches gunna do bout my spelln n sh*t.Dazza.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 30/10/04 05:26 AM Posted 30/10/04 05:26 AM wot da I <3 Bananas r u biatches gunna do bout my spelln n sh*t.Dazza.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 11d Location: Melbourne Posted 30/10/04 05:45 AM Posted 30/10/04 05:45 AM guys guys guys, lets take a few deep breaths breath inbreath out okare we feeling a littlle better now imagine a xr 8bonnet with the xb air vents on the bonnet hmmmmmmmmmmthat's what I was planning on doing on the xr8 bonnet, I wasn't wanting to make my car look like a xr8 but just wanted it looking better. we all agree that the xr8 bonnet does make the car look better. so wots the argument. hmmmmmmmmmim just wanting my car to look better that's all, and make it look different. already just the topic is making u guys talk heaps about it, so I guess my job was done well, that's what I was meaning to do ne way. it worked so imagine when the pics come on the web and you guys see the pics I hope u guys understand that im not trying to make my car look like a xr8 just better than the standard xr6t. I hate that stock bonnet, it makes the car look like a taxi lol and I don't want that F@#$@k no I would've done the vents but I was scared because u only get 1 chance at it lol and im not going to risk it. but later I will when I see wot other people will do with there xr8 bonnets ....ps guys lets see if u have ne better ideasmate I beleive the vents on Dynosteves Xr6T are at the rear of the bonnet not the front,it allows the heat to escape from the engine bay.
Goobz Member 746 Member For: 21y 11m 20d Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Posted 30/10/04 05:53 AM Posted 30/10/04 05:53 AM (edited) Whats the AWC website so I can check out this bonnet when it becomes available.Thanks Chris Edited 30/10/04 05:54 AM by Goobz
Goobz Member 746 Member For: 21y 11m 20d Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Posted 30/10/04 06:03 AM Posted 30/10/04 06:03 AM Its ok I found it.For anyone else its here - AWCChris
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 30/10/04 07:05 AM Posted 30/10/04 07:05 AM I am actually in the process of getting my XR8 bonnet modified with vents etc... Hopefully it will be ready soon and I can post up pics. They will be made out of fibreglass. They will be pretty cheap compared to elsewhere. There will be also XR8 standard copies.As for the people against XR8 bonnets your entitled your opinion and that's what makes everyone different in their own little way.
Lawsy Wanabe mechanical engineer Legacy Donating Member 960 Member For: 22y 14d Gender: Male Location: At the computer, obviously..... Posted 30/10/04 11:56 AM Posted 30/10/04 11:56 AM So all this from someone who doesn`t even own an xr8 or xr6t figures.Wheres your problem with my spelling punctuation so re reading there were a few miss types big deal use your noodle tke it as a challenge 36 and I can still ply with the young and old you must be in your 50`s at least. Oh and I ended this on my last post.So you never saw a pic of Boof, Geeas last car it han an xr8 bonnet on it and it was an xr6T and also when you put he letter I in a sentence it should be in a capital not lower case. But as you said you stirred the pot obviously nothing better to do. For the record I am waiting to see the AWC bonnet for the Xr6T which is meant to be vented but only replied to your post because it was something that a 5 year old would say and you were critsizing other forum members on their punctuationYes well anyway.I just think it is destroying the identity of the cars, that's all im trying to get at. Its looking like something you are not, is that to hard to understand?For instance, I saw an XR8 come up behind me allong Windsor rd today. I instantly knew it was an XR8 because of the buldge alone. If it went past and all of a sudden I see its a turbo, but with a buldge, it would instantly look out of place.And I did see boofs car thank you very much, and it was a great car. Too bad he had the buldge, not saying it looked bad, no no no, it was simply out of place, but appart from that it was an unreal car.From what I've read Mr. Gaee is a fairly smart cookie and a top bloke, he can also spell and put together coherant sentences (you wouldn't happen to be an engineer would you G?).Anyways, nothing more needs to be said. It just looks out of place and blurs the line between 6 and 8 cylinders.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 30/10/04 12:07 PM Posted 30/10/04 12:07 PM Bloody hell guys, if I'm going to get a mention in a thread someone should tell me. :lol: I'll tell Renata I'm famous. In all seriousness I think to each his own. I personally liked the Bulge on Boof and when I took him to the FF drag day at Heathcote the V8 boys actually told me that they didn't have a problem with me having a bulge. Mainly cause he was faster than all the BA V8's.Here is a picPlay nice guys.
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 11d Location: Melbourne Posted 30/10/04 02:38 PM Posted 30/10/04 02:38 PM So all this from someone who doesn`t even own an xr8 or xr6t figures.Wheres your problem with my spelling punctuation so re reading there were a few miss types big deal use your noodle tke it as a challenge 36 and I can still ply with the young and old you must be in your 50`s at least. Oh and I ended this on my last post.So you never saw a pic of Boof, Geeas last car it han an xr8 bonnet on it and it was an xr6T and also when you put he letter I in a sentence it should be in a capital not lower case. But as you said you stirred the pot obviously nothing better to do. For the record I am waiting to see the AWC bonnet for the Xr6T which is meant to be vented but only replied to your post because it was something that a 5 year old would say and you were critsizing other forum members on their punctuationYes well anyway.I just think it is destroying the identity of the cars, that's all im trying to get at. Its looking like something you are not, is that to hard to understand?For instance, I saw an XR8 come up behind me allong Windsor rd today. I instantly knew it was an XR8 because of the buldge alone. If it went past and all of a sudden I see its a turbo, but with a buldge, it would instantly look out of place.And I did see boofs car thank you very much, and it was a great car. Too bad he had the buldge, not saying it looked bad, no no no, it was simply out of place, but appart from that it was an unreal car.From what I've read Mr. Gaee is a fairly smart cookie and a top bloke, he can also spell and put together coherant sentences (you wouldn't happen to be an engineer would you G?).Anyways, nothing more needs to be said. It just looks out of place and blurs the line between 6 and 8 cylinders.Yeah shame you can`t spell his name right and you are entiitled to your own opinion.Have you got enough suction there?
eXtreme Member 149 Member For: 23y 6m Location: Geelong, Australia Posted 31/10/04 01:22 AM Posted 31/10/04 01:22 AM So back on topic, have you got any pics Mr Boost?
Recommended Posts