Guest MR BOOST Guests Posted 26/10/04 01:29 PM Posted 26/10/04 01:29 PM cant wait to get my car back from the smash repairs cos I bought a xr8 bonnet 4 my xr6t and got deep dish 19" wheels for my car and lowered it with king springs (super low) MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 26/10/04 02:00 PM Posted 26/10/04 02:00 PM sweet, don't 4 get the pics
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 6d Location: Toowoomba Posted 26/10/04 02:26 PM Posted 26/10/04 02:26 PM cant wait to get my car back from the smash repairs cos I bought a xr8 bonnet 4 my xr6t and got deep dish 19" wheels for my car and lowered it with king springs (super low) MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah definatley dont forget the pics, bulge bonnets would look awesome on a nikki 650, and I love the look of deep dish rims on big cars. What colour is your T?Dazza.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 27/10/04 06:09 AM Posted 27/10/04 06:09 AM Another Geea mod :lol:
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 27/10/04 10:31 AM Posted 27/10/04 10:31 AM deep dish rims- Cool! XR8 bonnet- Doesn't need it.. :ermm:
Guest MR BOOST Guests Posted 27/10/04 11:30 AM Posted 27/10/04 11:30 AM yeah its the acid rush colour and 4sure to have the pics up on here 4 u guys 2 see
Guest danilo Guests Posted 28/10/04 04:36 AM Posted 28/10/04 04:36 AM bladi hurry up with the pics will ya
tomsykes Member 35 Member For: 23y 1m 29d Location: Melbourne Posted 28/10/04 10:43 AM Posted 28/10/04 10:43 AM Yeah leave the XR8 bonnets for the real XR8's
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 28/10/04 11:14 AM Posted 28/10/04 11:14 AM Yeah leave the XR8 bonnets for the real XR8's <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 18d Location: Brisbane Posted 28/10/04 11:54 AM Posted 28/10/04 11:54 AM I have noticed in a few forums about the XR8 Bonnet.I see a few people are 2 bob each way.They say that Macka's shaker is awesome (Which to me it is).But then they say the XR8 Bonnet should be left to the V8 its not for the 6Well the shaker has only came out on the V8 just like the bulge in the bonnet.So please explain ? Fence sitters Ken
Recommended Posts