Jump to content

tomsykes

Member
  • Posts

    35
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tomsykes

  1. Happy Birthday tomsykes!

  2. May be a bit late, but here are a few pics of mine in Seduce. http://www.abodigital.net/files/IMG_1568_small.jpg http://www.abodigital.net/files/IMG_1578_small.jpg http://www.abodigital.net/files/IMG_1585_small.jpg Best colour I've ever had. It is so bright and seems to have alot more metallic bits in it compared to the other colours I've seen.
  3. Hi Forum, I'm trying to find a good picture of (preferably) an FPV or XR in the mandarin colour. I've had a search but I can't find any reasonable pictures. I did manage to find one ages ago, it was a Mandarin Typhoon but I can't find this picture anywhere now. Also hoping the pictures have the FPV with stripes in either silver or black. Thanks alot Alternatively, anyone know any dealers in Melbourne with a Mandarin FPV?
  4. There is a clunking noise in my car now. Whenever I corner or drive over speedbumps in the car park, there is sharp knocking/loose sound coming from the rear. Took it to Etheridge ford and they put it on the hoist but couldn't see anything obvious. They suggested it could be the wooden cover on the spare wheel causing the knock. The squeak is still there (easy to replicate the noise). Dealer said it may be some bush.
  5. Hi forum, Have a 1.5 month old XR8 and the rear right side suspension is started to produce squeaking noises (usually when driving over bumps or when cornering). It is starting to become very annoying. Anyone else had this and if so, what was the resolution?
  6. tomsykes

    xr8 bonnet

    Yeah leave the XR8 bonnets for the real XR8's
  7. Thanks guys ... my first cruise... had to leave after we got to the Westgate but will be at the next one for sure
  8. I'll meet you at the Ford dealer at Mentone. I'll have to peel off at about 11.30AM though.
  9. Sorry guys, just remembered a prior committment I have tomorrow. Looks like I'll have to wait until the next one
  10. See you there. look for the bonnet bulge who else is coming ?
  11. I'm trying to have a look at the site, but it's down? Can anyone else get to : www.fordsdownunder.com ??? Have never attended one of these cruises before, so I'll come along tomorrow for a look. Look out for the shockwave
  12. If they respray the door, I'm sure they'll mess it up even further. Won't they have trouble matching the colour?
  13. I just took my 1 week old XR8 to City Ford in Melbourne to get some door sill plates as well as the MP3 player connection installed. Picked it up around lunchtime today, first of all, they couldn't find the keys. When I finally get the car, there was a deep scratch in the drivers door and black grease/marks throughout the centre console and dash. Service 'manager' fabricated some tripe excuse about it being a fingernail mark! They finally agreed to polish it and said "I am sure it wasn't deliberate" !!! The scratch is still there, pretty visible. Meanwhile offering no refund on the work they completed Has anyone else had similar experiences with City Ford ? Stay away from these jokers. Absolutely f**king clowns. Any advice on how I can pursue this with Ford etc ?
  14. Shockwave It looks great. Congrats! I bet you are cruising down chapel right now ..... ......
  15. Was sitting on about 13L/100km on the freeway, around 20-23 driving in the suburbs
  16. Take the day off. Enjoy I have done 200k already
  17. Photo Link Click Here Not a 'T' - but close enough The shockwave colour is stunning !
  18. Is it possible to get all the features of the luxury pack but the regular full leather seats by ordering the components separately ? (eg climate control, premium audio, leather seats etc) ? Dealer said it wasn't ? I ordered the luxury pack I saw the regular leather seats the other day and they look great too.
  19. looks bloody awesome. I am happy again :D
  20. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...=post&id=148343 I think I have made a terrible mistake.
  21. Hi Forum, Does anyone know of a dealer in Melbourne who has a 'Shockwave' XR ? I ordered one some time ago but due to a less than ideal chain of events had to swap my colour to shockwave from blueprint before it was even in production, so haven't been able to see it as yet. Thanks
  22. Yep. Bonnet bulge did it for me - went the XR8 over the T
  23. I read on the site minimum 16 weeks too, but then the order confirmation says the delivery month is October :(
  24. I ordered on May 20 Is yours through your employer too ? (long delay?)
×
×
  • Create New...