GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 05/10/04 10:24 AM Posted 05/10/04 10:24 AM There are two culprits and they know who they are .... I say
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 13d Location: Toowoomba Posted 05/10/04 02:35 PM Posted 05/10/04 02:35 PM Hey XRBLOKE I managed to get a grill on the 2nd chance bid since the winner pulled out, I paid $120 so pretty much retail and got them to paint the xr6 logo silver. So with all up it was $145 including shipping and insurance. Dazza.
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 02/12/04 03:55 AM Posted 02/12/04 03:55 AM Heres a grill I have started making for some club members and might have a guy making them in Aussie soon. They are made from a resin and are painted. Not sure if he is up to painting them for you but even in unpainted form they are easy to do yourself. It is a perfect half size copy of the top grill so it fits the car well. If anyone is interested I can see if he can make some up.David
THEMESHMAN260 Member 155 Member For: 22y 8m 26d Posted 03/12/04 11:20 AM Posted 03/12/04 11:20 AM l will be at the ford discovery centre show n shine with my grills if any of you are interrested l have a XR8 ute black with GTP wheels . The grills are $80.00 ea most of you now my grills THEMESHMAN260 it will be good to see you all thair cheersmick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now