Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 04/10/04 07:07 AM Posted 04/10/04 07:07 AM Grant Walker spares in melbourne,Cost me $125 plust $10 postage to QLD plus it came with great instructions.. I could actually follow do u have a phone number for this place? also, could the grill be painted without any prep work?
Guest Guests Posted 04/10/04 07:14 AM Posted 04/10/04 07:14 AM Just got a pic of it on the car, sh*t quality but here we go... How flimsy is the plastic,what sort of impact could handle do you reckon???vik
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Posted 04/10/04 07:22 AM Author Posted 04/10/04 07:22 AM ....
Guest Guests Posted 04/10/04 08:01 AM Posted 04/10/04 08:01 AM Well I got my new Lower grill in the mail this morning, and for something I didnt see prior to purchasing im more then happy!! As far as im concerned its the neatest grill ive come across. I got it ordered up from Grant Walker spares in melbourne, they obviously have someone whos making them (it was in professional plastic so someones obviously making them in big quantities). Cost me $125 plust $10 postage to QLD plus it came with great instructions.. I could actually follow WTF is professional plastic all about then :o vik
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Posted 04/10/04 08:03 AM Author Posted 04/10/04 08:03 AM The packaging you NUT! :lol:
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 04/10/04 08:18 AM Posted 04/10/04 08:18 AM hey I'm not switched on today still tired from saturday nite
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 04/10/04 09:18 AM Posted 04/10/04 09:18 AM that looks sweet where bouts did ya get it fromumm, did you read his post? I got it ordered up from Grant Walker spares in melbourne harvest you nuff nuff Nice grille xr bloke
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 04/10/04 11:03 AM Posted 04/10/04 11:03 AM looks toight...do you know if they are available without the xr6 cut in?
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Posted 04/10/04 11:11 AM Author Posted 04/10/04 11:11 AM Not certain, but id say you can get them without it...
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 26d Location: Gold Coast Posted 04/10/04 12:04 PM Posted 04/10/04 12:04 PM The XR6 needs to be chromed, I think it would look good in chrome/silver!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now