lachlanj Member 57 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: Ballarat Posted 15/09/04 01:13 AM Author Posted 15/09/04 01:13 AM Oh my god... What have I started??
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/09/04 01:17 AM Posted 15/09/04 01:17 AM Oh my god... What have I started?? Colour wars number 86948594 :lol:
Honest Gaza The Thief of BadGags Legacy Donating Member 527 Member For: 23y 10d Location: Sydney Posted 15/09/04 02:02 AM Posted 15/09/04 02:02 AM I means your a HAG or a HGAY...It also means your an old fart wearing a cardigan whilst driving your car which has a lawn bowls hat on the parcel tray.It also means your car just has the undercoat. I'm sure we'll be able to put the final coat of Black on it if you bring it over It also means you don't accept lifts from strange truck drivers......ay Cro :lol:( and definitely don't let them open your door )
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 15/09/04 03:00 AM Posted 15/09/04 03:00 AM It means you posses slightly more integrity & imagination than someone owning a white car, slightly. LMAOScotty
Guest Guests Posted 15/09/04 03:39 AM Posted 15/09/04 03:39 AM It means you posses slightly more integrity & imagination than someone owning a white car, slightly. LMAOScotty :lol: Doesnt WW stand for Why Wouldya??? vik
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/09/04 04:01 AM Posted 15/09/04 04:01 AM It means you posses slightly more integrity & imagination than someone owning a white car, slightly. LMAOScotty:lol: Doesnt WW stand for Why Wouldya??? vik Scotty and Dog face WW = WhiteWrath........do ya want some of it do ya :lol:
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 11m Location: Country NSW Posted 15/09/04 04:15 AM Posted 15/09/04 04:15 AM I means your a HAG or a HGAY...It also means your an old fart wearing a cardigan whilst driving your car which has a lawn bowls hat on the parcel tray.It also means your car just has the undercoat. I'm sure we'll be able to put the final coat of Black on it if you bring it over You forgot thong wearing, lamington eating old codgers. :lol:
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/09/04 04:29 AM Posted 15/09/04 04:29 AM I means your a HAG or a HGAY...It also means your an old fart wearing a cardigan whilst driving your car which has a lawn bowls hat on the parcel tray.It also means your car just has the undercoat. I'm sure we'll be able to put the final coat of Black on it if you bring it over You forgot thong wearing, lamington eating old codgers. :lol: you forgot a few..........wlaking frame , colostomy bag , and of course the perverted HgAy team meetings
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/09/04 04:29 AM Posted 15/09/04 04:29 AM I means your a HAG or a HGAY...It also means your an old fart wearing a cardigan whilst driving your car which has a lawn bowls hat on the parcel tray.It also means your car just has the undercoat. I'm sure we'll be able to put the final coat of Black on it if you bring it over You forgot thong wearing, lamington eating old codgers. :lol: you forgot a few..........wlaking frame , colostomy bag , and of course the perverted HgAy team meetings
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 15/09/04 05:33 AM Posted 15/09/04 05:33 AM This used to be so black and white for me. Now I'm not sure where I stand. Geea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now