CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 10/09/04 10:36 AM Posted 10/09/04 10:36 AM Enough is enough. One more smartass comment and im banning people.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 10/09/04 10:42 AM Posted 10/09/04 10:42 AM Hmm cant u guys just be happy for me? :o Sorry mate :o Enjoy, very nice choice :oDid you see the shockwave XR8 in the other thread? awesome
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Posted 10/09/04 10:50 AM Author Posted 10/09/04 10:50 AM Yeh it helped my decision.I just wish mine had a buldge!! Neways it was either Envi, Blueprint or Shockwave (they still had a few blueprints in stock) but this baby won thanks to the option list. I was lucky they had her in stock, she only came off the truck early in the week :o Thanks Glenn and all the others that have said nice things :o
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 10/09/04 11:06 AM Posted 10/09/04 11:06 AM Yeh it helped my decision.I just wish mine had a buldge!! Neways it was either Envi, Blueprint or Shockwave (they still had a few blueprints in stock) but this baby won thanks to the option list. I was lucky they had her in stock, she only came off the truck early in the week :o Thanks Glenn and all the others that have said nice things :o Envi... hmm I dunno..Blueprint.... Also a very good choice :oShockwave... Very nice colour! I reckon it looks sleeker without the bulge :D
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Posted 10/09/04 11:10 AM Author Posted 10/09/04 11:10 AM She badly needed a wash last time I seen her, which was about 20 minutes ago. Hahaha lucky they parked her on the boundary of the holding yard so I can go and visit her during the weekend.
Guest pauly Guests Posted 10/09/04 03:41 PM Posted 10/09/04 03:41 PM She badly needed a wash last time I seen her, which was about 20 minutes ago. Hahaha lucky they parked her on the boundary of the holding yard so I can go and visit her during the weekend.keep that washing up an she will be HGAG b4 you know it!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Where are you KEN???????
Julza Member 103 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/09/04 01:17 AM Posted 11/09/04 01:17 AM congrats XRBloke can't wait to see the pics. Looks like we've got another member for Team NA
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 11/09/04 03:41 AM Posted 11/09/04 03:41 AM She badly needed a wash last time I seen her, which was about 20 minutes ago. Hahaha lucky they parked her on the boundary of the holding yard so I can go and visit her during the weekend.keep that washing up an she will be HGAG b4 you know it!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Where are you KEN??????? maybe not wash it that much....
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Posted 11/09/04 11:55 AM Author Posted 11/09/04 11:55 AM I seen a nice XT in Hgag at the dealership, suits those plastic wheel covers very well!
Silverbullet Member 100 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Location: Brisbane Posted 12/09/04 03:08 AM Posted 12/09/04 03:08 AM Good on ya mate!!!! Go team N/A Simon.T.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now