Guest jteale Guests Posted 14/09/04 04:01 AM Posted 14/09/04 04:01 AM I really like Acid Rush (after Blueprint of course) ... so I reckon' you should sway towards Rapid (Yellow) with stripes (hopefully Black) ...Black is very cool looking but rarely stays looking good after a few days in drought ... lucky if my BP stays clean 2 days in Sydney!!!Good Luck in whatever colour ...Cheers, Jason.
240 T Member 335 Member For: 23y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Mexico Posted 19/09/04 02:52 AM Posted 19/09/04 02:52 AM I saw Shockwave at my local dealer today, that has to be the best color ford has EVER realeased, but...... I wouldn't buy one because it is avalible from XT Up If I were you I would go Rapid Or Black Are we all 100% sure that you can get stripes on typhoon?If so I hope they are very differnt to the ones on GT
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 19/09/04 05:41 AM Posted 19/09/04 05:41 AM I saw Shockwave at my local dealer today, that has to be the best color ford has EVER realeased, but...... I wouldn't buy one because it is avalible from XT Up If I were you I would go Rapid Or Black If so I hope they are very differnt to the ones on GT exactly what he said. I like the way this man thinks
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 19/09/04 06:49 AM Posted 19/09/04 06:49 AM What a pointless thread! :o Can't believe there's any discussion at all about this. :banghead:Let me make this as clear and simple as possible:HgAg Wot he said. And if not, go the Blue Pearl colour with stripes. For sure! And its gauranteed to bore you so much in the first 18 months, you'll go and trade it in on a Suby. An N/A Suby at that!!! :lol:
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/09/04 09:14 AM Posted 19/09/04 09:14 AM For sure! And its gauranteed to bore you so much in the first 18 months, you'll go and trade it in on a Suby. An N/A Suby at that!!! :lol: :banghead:
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 19/09/04 11:45 AM Posted 19/09/04 11:45 AM (edited) black what he said....it would be painfully sexual! Dave. Edited 19/09/04 11:56 AM by fordboy1981
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 19/09/04 11:54 AM Posted 19/09/04 11:54 AM What a pointless thread! Can't believe there's any discussion at all about this. Let me make this as clear and simple as possible:HgAg calm down Ken...Pearl Blue would nice too...Dave.
sykes Member 408 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Location: Brisbane (Parkinson) Posted 22/09/04 05:39 AM Posted 22/09/04 05:39 AM Personally I don't think you should get black! Because I think they just arn't a very nice colour! (Voice inside head says) No, now tell him the truth! :cussing: Yeh, your right Black would be my choice, It would look horny! :wootjump:
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/09/04 06:16 AM Posted 22/09/04 06:16 AM For sure! And its gauranteed to bore you so much in the first 18 months, you'll go and trade it in on a Suby. An N/A Suby at that!!! :lol: :smilielol: Gotta say though, I'm a fan of the Lightning Strike with orange stripes.Edit: I just said Mercury Silver to make Kenn happy. But there'll be no more of that! :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now