ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/10/04 12:01 PM Posted 11/10/04 12:01 PM p.s. did I mention how hot I think Me Deborah Hutton & Johanna Griggs would be together? Fantastic idea in theory! :lol:
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 11/10/04 12:18 PM Posted 11/10/04 12:18 PM p.s. did I mention how hot I think Me Deborah Hutton & Johanna Griggs would be together?Fantastic idea in theory! :lol: & there nude lying over the top of your blown Clevo, sorry about the spoonter I've blown all over everythingScotty
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/10/04 01:30 PM Posted 11/10/04 01:30 PM Now what was that saying about Politics and Religion?
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 11/10/04 05:26 PM Posted 11/10/04 05:26 PM Now what was that saying about Politics and Religion? Was that the one about the politician, the priest and the goat. I always got a good laugh with that one. :lol: Geea.
Guest Guests Posted 11/10/04 09:16 PM Posted 11/10/04 09:16 PM Interesting point on real estate. So do you think people are buying real estate because everywhere you turn there is something saying 'BUY REAL ESTATE'?I can't see it being THAT much cheaper now than say 15 years ago. With loans now 5% at 650K not 15% at 100K...then again, avergae wage is up and all that...well B, power of suggestion has kept Coca_Cola bottlers going OK for sometime. It's not so much the % fgures that are doing it for home owners, it's the offset accounts & L.O.C. deals that are being pushed that are making people wealthy that would never be within cooee without itScottyp.s. did I mention how hot I think Me Deborah Hutton & Johanna Griggs would be together? Johanna Griggs??? Too many rumbos vik
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 11/10/04 09:52 PM Posted 11/10/04 09:52 PM Johanna Griggs??? She can swim in my Pool any day.Scotty
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 11/10/04 10:17 PM Posted 11/10/04 10:17 PM She actually is seeing a guy I know. Careful what you say boys............
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 11/10/04 10:39 PM Author Posted 11/10/04 10:39 PM She actually is seeing a guy I know. Careful what you say boys............ She's not wearing a cape and tight by chance either JB....
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 12/10/04 01:04 AM Posted 12/10/04 01:04 AM She actually is seeing a guy I know. Careful what you say boys............ Pics please, pretty please with sugar on top, (sugar not artifical Gary Sweetener LMAO.)Scotty
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 12/10/04 01:12 AM Posted 12/10/04 01:12 AM International relationship boys. He only sees her a few times a year. Pretty serious though, have been going out a long time...Pics eh Scotty? Mate will see what I can do, would you like me with the suit on or off? :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now