Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 30/08/04 11:56 AM Posted 30/08/04 11:56 AM They are buttons.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 30/08/04 01:34 PM Posted 30/08/04 01:34 PM Well you've all got me f!!cked - DOES IT HAVE PADDLES OR BUTTONS? What is it with people who can't read? Do I have to go buy the damn mag myself and read the article? :lol: You know you can believe everything you read in magazines, Jeff! Mark.
Guest pauly Guests Posted 10/09/04 02:35 PM Posted 10/09/04 02:35 PM Hey TURBO6MAN, I wish you would stop talking about Commodes.......Everytime I see that, I need to go and flush my toilet.(half flush only of course)
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 10/09/04 10:59 PM Posted 10/09/04 10:59 PM Well you've all got me f!!cked - DOES IT HAVE PADDLES OR BUTTONS? What is it with people who can't read? Do I have to go buy the damn mag myself and read the article? buddles or pattons :lol: take yur pick
Guest Guests Posted 11/09/04 12:16 AM Posted 11/09/04 12:16 AM Well you've all got me f!!cked - DOES IT HAVE PADDLES OR BUTTONS? What is it with people who can't read? Do I have to go buy the damn mag myself and read the article? buddles or pattons :lol: take yur pick So the picks are on the wheel?does it still have a brake pedal???vik :o
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 11/09/04 12:29 AM Posted 11/09/04 12:29 AM It may have been said already, but it's not even a sequential auto, it's just a computer controlled push button system... meh.. I'm over it.. I saw one on the road and if it wasn't for the oversized lions head on the front I wouldn't have even noticed...Whats the deal with the Expensive Daewoo logo getting bigger and bigger anyway?!? are they trying to compensate for something?!
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: Birkdale Posted 11/09/04 12:51 AM Posted 11/09/04 12:51 AM The new Monaro gets released on monday, my friend works at HQ in Queensland and they had 5 new VZ Munros under wraps out back. He said it does look way better with the scoops and driving lights, dual exausts, etc. Lets hope he's right!
Guest Guests Posted 12/09/04 06:11 AM Posted 12/09/04 06:11 AM Now why cant num nuts ford do something like that???vik
FPV GTHO Member 118 Member For: 22y 1m 22d Posted 12/09/04 09:52 AM Posted 12/09/04 09:52 AM The new Monaro gets released on monday, my friend works at HQ in Queensland and they had 5 new VZ Munros under wraps out back. He said it does look way better with the scoops and driving lights, dual exausts, etc. Lets hope he's right! I disagree about the bonnet scoops, from what ive seen of them, the opening for them is too far forward
exar Member 187 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Posted 12/09/04 09:57 AM Posted 12/09/04 09:57 AM It may have been said already, but it's not even a sequential auto, it's just a computer controlled push button system... Could someone fill me in on what sequential auto is then? I had assumed that the effect inside the box was the same as if you were just pushing buttons to change the gear.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now