Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 02/06/05 08:40 PM Author Posted 02/06/05 08:40 PM Sorry Al I'm unavailable Sunday morning,a long standing arrangement to live up to.Any other time normally. The Barossa sounds good.A very definite yes! Bbq lunch too?
Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 02/06/05 11:28 PM Posted 02/06/05 11:28 PM Hi guys, Its definitely been a while, I think a cruise and BBQ is certainly on the cards.Peter
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: Adelaide Posted 03/06/05 08:17 AM Posted 03/06/05 08:17 AM 19th is one day away from my B day, so I think I might be out on the town a bit late on the saturday night, so I don't think I would pull up to well for a cruise on Sunday! Any other time would be fine.
rdomain Member 98 Member For: 21y 4m 27d Posted 03/06/05 11:30 AM Posted 03/06/05 11:30 AM so I don't think I would pull up to well for a cruise on Sunday! Same here. We've got a cocktail party to go to the night before
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/06/05 11:35 AM Posted 03/06/05 11:35 AM how about another day? the following week perhaps? that may be better for everyone
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 03/06/05 09:23 PM Author Posted 03/06/05 09:23 PM yep
rdomain Member 98 Member For: 21y 4m 27d Posted 03/06/05 10:10 PM Posted 03/06/05 10:10 PM Yep, that would be better for us. And the barossa sounds good too.R&C
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: Adelaide Posted 04/06/05 02:47 AM Posted 04/06/05 02:47 AM Sounds good to me as well.
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/06/05 05:56 AM Posted 04/06/05 05:56 AM sounds like sunday 26th is the day for the barossa cruise, anyone want to do an early morning cruise
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Location: Adelaide Posted 04/06/05 05:56 AM Posted 04/06/05 05:56 AM should be ok on 26th
Recommended Posts