Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
I will  be at the clipsal 500 I made the hall over from Vic yesterday and I will be here till next Monday is there any car events on during the week over here at all

Cheers

Hilly

Probably be lots of publicity events with drivers, that would be about it at a guess.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide
Posted
I have some details for kart day...But I left the details at work  :glad:

I will post the details tomorrow

hows that kart night looking lee any news :glad:

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Thanks to Ryan (Rota Motor) :glad: I will be at Clipsal after all! :glad:

post-417-1110982522_thumb.jpg

Guest Rota_Motor
  • Guests
Posted
Thanks to Ryan (Rota Motor) :spoton: I will be at Clipsal after all! :spit:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and uhh, does anyone else want a ticket??

get in touch with Glen or myself, I have normal paper day tickets also, which I cant give away, gf is working, friends either have tickets already or cant make it :(

if noone I know or like wants them, I guess the other guys at work can fight for them.

  • WASP GT
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 11d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
Thanks to Ryan (Rota Motor) :hammerhead: I will be at Clipsal after all! :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and uhh, does anyone else want a ticket??

get in touch with Glen or myself, I have normal paper day tickets also, which I cant give away, gf is working, friends either have tickets already or cant make it :(

if noone I know or like wants them, I guess the other guys at work can fight for them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If your offering Rota_Motor, I would love one or two!! I'm going for both Saturday and Sunday. Tell me what you need and were to get them and I'll arrange it!

Colville

Guest Rota_Motor
  • Guests
Posted

well, noone else asked, so it looks like CDAA will be heading out to clipsal for the weekend :)

better than the tickets going to waste IMO.

  • WASP GT
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 11d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Thanks Ryan, that was greatly appreciated! Hope you enjoy the crownies. And what a day today it was with Ford winning 1-2-3-4!!!! Fingers crossed for Sunday.

Colville

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

Bought a black XR8 manual BA ute today with 18 inch rims........2 BA's now.Kept the turbo and haven't traded it on an LS2 Clubsport....Triton 4x4 is gone.XR8 is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

pics please

might have to go for a ride in the morning :spoton:

Edited by shiftyxr
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...