Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
Posted
yea I got a couple hundred this is the best one

:spoton:

and I bet she sounds just as good as she looks

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I like this one, the F40 and the million $ 288 GTO

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I like this one, the F40 and the million $ 288 GTO

post-5667-1132577096.jpg

post-5667-1132577261.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted
yea I got a couple hundred this is the best one

:spoton:

and I bet she sounds just as good as she looks

It did Ed.Nice pic shifty.Nice pics from Max and Al too.

Posted
yea I got a couple hundred this is the best one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton:

and I bet she sounds just as good as she looks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could bet on that :laughing: when I get my clevo on the secondarys

who hoo

  • Want E46 M3
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 5d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

post-353-1132639416_thumb.jpgpost-353-1132639435_thumb.jpgpost-353-1132639456_thumb.jpgpost-353-1132639476_thumb.jpgpost-353-1132639499_thumb.jpg

Here are some more pics from the Windy Point stage.

Good day, sitting on a hill in the bush with an esky and watching fast cars.

I hope we get the WRC after Perth is done with it.

  • Want E46 M3
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 5d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Does anyone else think that the V8 Ferrari's don't sound that fantastic?

I heard one after the True Blue XY had gone past and wondered how people could love the noise the Ferrari made so much? It just doesn't sound tough or 'nice'..

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 1d
Posted

Yeah, they definately have a different sound. More of a high mid boxy tone to it. The XY sounded nice or even more so, the Pantera :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I love the sound of the Ferrari's but I am biased. Just remember thy are only around 3.5 litre V8s not 5.7L

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...