voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 19/06/05 04:20 AM Posted 19/06/05 04:20 AM <stupid hat on> What does the 'edit' give u exactly??? </stupid hat>*looks at every1's shocked faces because I actually posted something*
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 19/06/05 12:03 PM Author Posted 19/06/05 12:03 PM <stupid hat on> What does the 'edit' give u exactly??? </stupid hat>*looks at every1's shocked faces because I actually posted something*You're still with us Voy!Hello there!Edit=more power,better driveability(overboost and stalling eliminated)and possibly better fuel economy.Its a recalibration of the original Ford computer software for more consistent and better performance rather than an add on like an exede or unichip which tries to fool/over- ride the original software.Very roughly that's how I understand it but the more tech minded like Bruce and Shifty could explain it more accurately
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 19/06/05 01:10 PM Posted 19/06/05 01:10 PM <stupid hat on> What does the 'edit' give u exactly??? </stupid hat>*looks at every1's shocked faces because I actually posted something*You're still with us Voy!Hello there!Edit=more power,better driveability(overboost and stalling eliminated)and possibly better fuel economy.Its a recalibration of the original Ford computer software for more consistent and better performance rather than an add on like an exede or unichip which tries to fool/over- ride the original software.Very roughly that's how I understand it but the more tech minded like Bruce and Shifty could explain it more accurately alows you to tune the car to its full potental with the mods you have and what mr x said
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/06/05 08:11 PM Posted 19/06/05 08:11 PM <stupid hat on> What does the 'edit' give u exactly??? </stupid hat>*looks at every1's shocked faces because I actually posted something*It's what took my car from being fast to being really really fast.But it hasn't made a rat's arse of difference to my car stalling!
Guest Guests Posted 19/06/05 11:45 PM Posted 19/06/05 11:45 PM <stupid hat on> What does the 'edit' give u exactly??? </stupid hat>*looks at every1's shocked faces because I actually posted something*<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's what took my car from being fast to being really really fast.But it hasn't made a rat's arse of difference to my car stalling! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>there is a stall fix available!!!!
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 23/06/05 10:48 AM Posted 23/06/05 10:48 AM my xr club is having a dyno day is any one interested in attending 16/7/2005 at kpm
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Location: Adelaide Posted 24/06/05 01:00 AM Posted 24/06/05 01:00 AM yep
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/06/05 08:13 AM Posted 24/06/05 08:13 AM my xr club is having a dyno day is any one interested in attending 16/7/2005 at kpm <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what time? I dont finish work untill 2.30
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 24/06/05 10:27 AM Posted 24/06/05 10:27 AM my xr club is having a dyno day is any one interested in attending 16/7/2005 at kpm what time? I dont finish work untill 2.309 to 12 sorry
Guest BB805Y Guests Posted 01/07/05 07:35 AM Posted 01/07/05 07:35 AM Hi Guys,Have a Vixen Series2 XRT with a capa edit. Optioned to the hilt and having fun (my work chariot) I am a petrol head from way back...young head on an old body. The guys at Sporting Car Club are too stuffy and conservative for me. Do u guys meet anytime or anywhere in particular? Do you have anything planned in the near future?CheersScotty
Recommended Posts