XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Posted 02/03/05 10:15 AM Posted 02/03/05 10:15 AM Haven't you just put a new box in it? Or was that just the clutch?Trent.Box is original..Clutch has been changed to after-market last year...clutch is fantastic ATM.
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Posted 02/03/05 10:17 AM Posted 02/03/05 10:17 AM I have connections at Kart-Mania, I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what sort of deal they could do for us
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 02/03/05 11:42 AM Posted 02/03/05 11:42 AM I have connections at Kart-Mania, I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what sort of deal they could do for us which one I know john at richmond very well
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Posted 02/03/05 12:30 PM Posted 02/03/05 12:30 PM I have connections at Kart-Mania, I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what sort of deal they could do for us which one I know john at richmond very welllike wise...Is he still there...I heard he left
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 02/03/05 10:23 PM Posted 02/03/05 10:23 PM I have connections at Kart-Mania, I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what sort of deal they could do for us which one I know john at richmond very welllike wise...Is he still there...I heard he leftI dont thing so but not shore
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Posted 03/03/05 08:20 AM Posted 03/03/05 08:20 AM I have some details for kart day...But I left the details at work I will post the details tomorrow
Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/03/05 11:18 AM Posted 06/03/05 11:18 AM So Bruce, how did you go on Sat night 5/3/05 with 400rwkw?
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 07/03/05 12:36 PM Posted 07/03/05 12:36 PM So Bruce, how did you go on Sat night 5/3/05 with 400rwkw?I didnt go( next time)
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 10/03/05 12:46 AM Posted 10/03/05 12:46 AM anybody going to the all ford day om this sunday
JoeG Member 92 Member For: 22y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/03/05 01:21 AM Posted 10/03/05 01:21 AM Yep...seriously thinking of going. But they are predicting 35+ for Sunday, so it could be very hot down there!!
Recommended Posts