Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
That was me, Peter.

:pinch:

Ah, I will remember that. It's easy to remember when there's more than 1 person with the same name! BTW, good looking car you've got Peter.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 12d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Cheers, needs a cobra 395 / aps 390 transplant though :lol:

That's likewise too BlueXR6Turbo, our cars look very similar.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

tinted windows, lower grill, installed XR8 snorkel to airbox

everything as standard, work ute after all (that's what I tell the missus)

  • Team Bute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Do we have an Adelaidean resident PC guru on the web site?

I have a need for a PC doctor to re-activate my home PC.....

It's doing rather strange things and I suspect it has been attacked..... :crybaby:

I'm considering deleting the entire HD and reloading a new Op sys.

It's an older Gateway, pentium 450 MHz box, running W95.

Any suggestions? on what OpSys to install... eg Win2000 / or other?

I need some feedback on network providers also.....

Who's got what ... what's good and how much....

Any helpful suggestions appreciated.....

cheers

tom

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
Posted
I should have info about a track day tomorrow..I'll post it as a new topic :spoton:

Sorry guys no news today..been flat out :finger: ..I'll try monday :banem:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
Posted
Do we have an Adelaidean resident PC guru on the web site?

I have a need for a PC doctor to re-activate my home PC.....

It's doing rather strange things and I suspect it has been attacked.....  :spoton:

I'm considering deleting the entire HD and reloading a new Op sys.

It's an older Gateway, pentium 450 MHz box, running W95.

Any suggestions? on what OpSys to install...  eg Win2000 / or other?

I need some feedback on network providers also.....

Who's got what ... what's good and how much....

Any helpful suggestions appreciated.....

cheers

tom

Give voy or may be shifty a pm..they knows there stuff..

Posted

Hijacked threads,I need your help,Dally or me vote,the time has come ,enough of being pushed around by him,what do we say folks???Me or him

vik...(spoke to Chasey,and all who vote for me,she will sit on your face,cept for voy,shell kneel for him) :spoton:

  • zeke
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 13d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Gooday all

I had my say on another thread re Cobra's crappy personal attack on Vik and Sally.

Thanks to XR6 ED for the PM suggesting that my "headlights on" feature might have drained a few kW on the dyno. Good thought.....I wonder how many kW low beam drains.....maybe I should've turned off the a/c too?

Anyway 180kW is OK...it'll free up further. I've had cars in the past that were driven very hard 99% of the time and they made good power, but didn't go the distance.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...