DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 20/08/04 10:51 AM Posted 20/08/04 10:51 AM Sorry to hear Craig, main thing no injuries hope your not waiting to long for BOOF MK IIJEFF
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Posted 20/08/04 10:52 AM Posted 20/08/04 10:52 AM Ouch, lucky you werent hurt mate. Good luck finding the next one!!
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 20/08/04 10:55 AM Author Posted 20/08/04 10:55 AM Thanks guys. I'm still in a daze, its hard to believe that Boof is gone. I drive that road 5-6 times a week back and froward, its a very busy road.I am planning a Boof 2. I'm tinking of getting a 6-12 month old "T" and doing it all again. I don't know if it will be as good as Boof but I'll try. Boof never had brake shudder and never let me down. Best car I have owned.I will have to check auction sites and forsale ads and see whats around.Geea
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 20/08/04 10:55 AM Posted 20/08/04 10:55 AM UNBELIEVABLE!!! Craig sorry to hear mate, You must be ed off big time...hope your back on the road soon bud..jeff
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 20/08/04 10:57 AM Posted 20/08/04 10:57 AM I'm very sorry to hear that Craig, but think of it this way now you can do it all to a manual!!!!!! a 6-speed one at that!!Dave.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 20/08/04 10:59 AM Posted 20/08/04 10:59 AM you can do it all to a manual!!!!!! a 6-speed one at that!!Dave. Dave :lol: l can garentee you Craig wil never go a manual.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 20/08/04 11:01 AM Posted 20/08/04 11:01 AM Thanks guys. I'm still in a daze, its hard to believe that Boof is gone. I drive that road 5-6 times a week back and froward, its a very busy road.I am planning a Boof 2. I'm tinking of getting a 6-12 month old "T" and doing it all again. I don't know if it will be as good as Boof but I'll try. Boof never had brake shudder and never let me down. Best car I have owned.I will have to check auction sites and forsale ads and see whats around.Geea But wouldn't you get new car replacement from the insurance?...........or should I say Yarra Trams's insurance??
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 20/08/04 11:05 AM Posted 20/08/04 11:05 AM Sorry to hear Craig. Hopefully you can find another one that will give you as much enjoyment. In HgAg too! I take it that this is the meaning behind Scotty's sig change this arvo?Onya Boof
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 20/08/04 11:09 AM Posted 20/08/04 11:09 AM Whats Scotty's sig now, Trumpy??I see now.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 20/08/04 11:20 AM Author Posted 20/08/04 11:20 AM Thanks guys. I'm still in a daze, its hard to believe that Boof is gone. I drive that road 5-6 times a week back and froward, its a very busy road.I am planning a Boof 2. I'm tinking of getting a 6-12 month old "T" and doing it all again. I don't know if it will be as good as Boof but I'll try. Boof never had brake shudder and never let me down. Best car I have owned.I will have to check auction sites and forsale ads and see whats around.Geea But wouldn't you get new car replacement from the insurance?...........or should I say Yarra Trams's insurance?? The car was bought on 28th feb 2003 and is more than 1 year old. I am getting a $44000 pay out. I could buy a new one with that amount with all the sales that are on. I was also thinking of spending 36-37K on a near new "T" with some options and spending the rest building Boof Mk2. I'll have to see whats around and then have a think.Geea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now