Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 18/08/04 12:57 AM Posted 18/08/04 12:57 AM http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=145892
Cypher Member 68 Member For: 22y 11m 11d Posted 18/08/04 02:22 AM Author Posted 18/08/04 02:22 AM That's it. Looks good me thinks.
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Location: Sydney Posted 22/08/04 12:27 PM Posted 22/08/04 12:27 PM You may be right. According to something I read can't remember where it said that Rapid was actually a metallic yellow, the ute in that pic looks like a solid colour. Hey Falchoon, it will be a solid colour.
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Posted 22/08/04 11:20 PM Posted 22/08/04 11:20 PM Heres one in Rapid.
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 23/08/04 12:53 AM Posted 23/08/04 12:53 AM I donno, I think it looks a bit like an oddly shaped Kool Fruit...Dave.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 23/08/04 03:23 AM Posted 23/08/04 03:23 AM Looks a bit pale Is it a metallic Brent?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now