Guest SIK_XE Guests Posted 10/11/02 06:03 AM Posted 10/11/02 06:03 AM What do tou thing of this paint job??
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 10/11/02 06:12 AM Posted 10/11/02 06:12 AM Dont mind the purple, but I think trying to put a '70s paint job on a 2002 car is a little lame. Loose the stripes.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 10/11/02 06:13 AM Posted 10/11/02 06:13 AM I think it looks alright.. I wouldnt go that colour but yeh its ok i guess
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Posted 10/11/02 12:10 PM Posted 10/11/02 12:10 PM I'm a sucker for stripes! heheI like it!
Guest DZ. Guests Posted 11/11/02 01:51 AM Posted 11/11/02 01:51 AM Can't say I'm really into the stripe thing
Guest Beatnik Guests Posted 13/11/02 11:26 AM Posted 13/11/02 11:26 AM Erm, Isn't taht CSV_LS1's work?Otherwise known as Mr Photoshop??Shame on you!
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 13/11/02 12:01 PM Posted 13/11/02 12:01 PM (edited) Erm, Isn't that CSV_LS1's work?Otherwise known as Mr Photoshop??Shame on you!Perhaps a credit would have been appropriate, however SIK_XE didn't actually claim credit for the pic. Edited 14/11/02 01:19 AM by richdave
Guest SIK_XE Guests Posted 14/11/02 08:31 AM Posted 14/11/02 08:31 AM correct and I continue to take no credit for it I simply asked for peoples opinion cause it looks good
BarraGT Legacy Donating Member 359 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 14/11/02 11:06 AM Posted 14/11/02 11:06 AM I love the stripes, they look awesome. :D But, I'm not sure about the colour...maybe that 'BluePrint' blue, yeah...that would be awesome!
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 31/03/03 08:36 AM Posted 31/03/03 08:36 AM Stripes are better than on the FPV GT. Like to see it in white white blue stripes arr laa Cobra
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now