saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 17/08/04 11:55 AM Posted 17/08/04 11:55 AM How about NOGOLD
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/08/04 11:57 AM Posted 17/08/04 11:57 AM I was thinking WRNTY4ME except its too long!I think your confusing me with someone that drives 140km in the wet... :locked: Sorry, my bad!It was a honest mistake, really it was!
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/08/04 12:02 PM Posted 17/08/04 12:02 PM How about NOGOLD :locked: HAHAHAHA :locked:How tops is it in Sydney tonight... :rain: damn I need new tyres!
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 17/08/04 12:53 PM Posted 17/08/04 12:53 PM BTW, how many medals have the Croations won in the Olympics? Did they even get there or did they stack the plane on the way over trying to overtake a B-52? Croatia do have the current Womens Handball world champions, apparently. On the subject of number plates...SKIPPYand a caption on the bottom "The Kangaroo basher"
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 17/08/04 01:43 PM Posted 17/08/04 01:43 PM GDFTHRgodfather
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 17/08/04 11:22 PM Posted 17/08/04 11:22 PM Thought of a plate for it yet?CROME Back to the cabinet for you Mack ... go on ... NOW!! Oh...Did I run out of medication..? *Swallows 2 red & 1 blue smartie* OK, now that I'm better, here's a couple more:HIVAN. IVAGUN. MIVAN. IVANST. BLKCRO. ROOTED. CROKED. RESURKT. Awww, do I really have to go back to the Dr.?....
Guest Guests Posted 18/08/04 01:07 AM Posted 18/08/04 01:07 AM What aboutNOBRKS no brakesCROACK curack :lol: vik
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 18/08/04 03:00 AM Posted 18/08/04 03:00 AM What aboutNOBRKS no brakesCROACK curack :lol: vikWhat about: WOFTAM
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 18/08/04 03:52 AM Posted 18/08/04 03:52 AM I think the appropriate plate, judging by prior burnout efforts, would be:2SOFT :lol:
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 18/08/04 04:25 AM Posted 18/08/04 04:25 AM I think the appropriate plate, judging by prior burnout efforts, would be:2SOFT :lol: NO-SKIDScotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now