Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
Posted

Blown you must visit the same site I do to get these pickies.. :lol:

Does it start with a T and has a couple of Z's in it

  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Blown you must visit the same site I do to get these pickies.. :lol:

Does it start with a T and has a couple of Z's in it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nahhh l get them sent to me from friends :lol:

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
not my doing.. :ermm:

that's ROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

  • Umm...
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 5d
  • Location: North Lake Macquarie NSW
Posted

LMAO, if it wasnt you glenn. WHO DID IT?

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

serious.. it wasn't, I can't photoshop for sh*t. I've only got ms paint on my computer hehe :ermm:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
LMAO, if it wasnt you glenn. WHO DID IT?

I wonder :pooh:

YOU wouldn't have an idea would you Mitch :ermm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...