Jump to content

Should there be a Typhoon ute?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Guest memphis
  • Guests
Posted

I noticed that too! thought it was spyware but if you have it also!

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 1d
Posted

well, ive been working at ford for 2 days now, and from what I have heard from the engineer's there, there is going to be a typhoon ute, its going to be called the tornado. :)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne.
Posted
"and from what I have heard from the engineer's there, there is going to be a typhoon ute, its going to be called the tornado". :)

Yes this true & I have seen them in the flesh!

Bring on the Tornado!

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 20d
Posted
I've heard from a friend who has a brother that works at FPV. He is usually very reliable. He tells me that he expects to get one of the first Typhoon utes about next June. He has no reason to not be telling the truth so it should be true.

Geea. :w00t2:

it is beenig tested

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 27d
Posted

I reckon ford should make a f6 van so I can put all my work gear in and drive to work on time and it would be fun to blow a rex away wityh a work van :w00t2:

p.s did any one ever hear of or see a plumbers van with a 351 and it ran 10 sec quarters calles tthe 10 sec brick

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
p.s did any one ever hear of or see a plumbers van with a 351 and it ran 10 sec quarters calles tthe 10 sec brick

No but l know a guy on the penisula who has EH wagon stroked and has done 9sec and is callled the BRICKLAYER :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...