Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 22d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 29/06/04 09:36 AM Posted 29/06/04 09:36 AM I have heard of similar problems with concrete Parking Stations here at work, not sure if anybody has successfully claimed any damages.Scootre - does the Tassie ferry staff drive everybody's cars onto the ferry? I hope this is not the case, a bunch of us are planning a trip over there in November and there will be hell to pay if there is so much as a stray speck of dust on the cars.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 13d Location: Toowoomba Posted 29/06/04 09:55 AM Posted 29/06/04 09:55 AM Makes you wonder why if it has happened before, why they continue to park the cars in that spot.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 29/06/04 11:49 AM Posted 29/06/04 11:49 AM hmmmm..not good news Chooch....Glen and I will drive past there on friday night holding signs if u like saying "no acid here" ...or something like that....
God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/06/04 12:08 PM Posted 29/06/04 12:08 PM A very polite and strongly worded letter in the first instance. If that is ignored, a follow-up letter..... hand delivered. I suggest you wrap the second letter in a brick (or vice versa).Gets their attention every time.Just Kidding!A rock is much better than a brick!
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 13d Location: Toowoomba Posted 29/06/04 12:13 PM Posted 29/06/04 12:13 PM If all else fails, pose as one of the valet and wait for the manager to turn up.
Guest anycolouraslongas Guests Posted 29/06/04 01:16 PM Posted 29/06/04 01:16 PM You might give the small claims tribunal if you have that or something similar there a mention in your letter and a call to find out the processes or options that may be available. And if no satisfaction from the hotel manager try their head office as well.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/06/04 02:02 PM Posted 29/06/04 02:02 PM Dont use Valet Parking. Ever.duty of care or no duty of care, I dont want to find out. Ive never used Valet parking on any of my cars worth over $1000....... Unfortunatly I cannot pamper my car as at the end of the day it is a business tool. I have to use them as I am forever in the sydney cbd and I hate taking taxis. I love my T but I treat her "mean and keep her keen"
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 29/06/04 08:29 PM Posted 29/06/04 08:29 PM I have heard of similar problems with concrete Parking Stations here at work, not sure if anybody has successfully claimed any damages.Scootre - does the Tassie ferry staff drive everybody's cars onto the ferry? I hope this is not the case, a bunch of us are planning a trip over there in November and there will be hell to pay if there is so much as a stray speck of dust on the cars. You drive your own car on and park it yourself hoon......unless you want me to park it for you I'd say scootre was talking about the old Ferry as the new Boat fits 40 or 50 semi's quite easily
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 22d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 29/06/04 10:25 PM Posted 29/06/04 10:25 PM You drive your own car on and park it yourself hoon......unless you want me to park it for you Ummm...no thanks John, I've seen the way you drive! :lol:
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 29/06/04 10:35 PM Posted 29/06/04 10:35 PM Hmmmm might get a new sticker made up for my car.The driver of this car hearby claims no responsibility for any speeding, noise, finger gestures or large clouds of smoke coming from the rear tyres. Do you think that covers me from obeying the law?They will pay one way or the other, but you may decide that for $165 that it aint worth the hassle.My paper delivery guy has thrown the paper at my house and so far has boken my letterbox and the antenna on one of my cars. They would have paid for it expect nor I and anyone else saw them throw the paper. So as you have the proof and the statment of previous instance for valet guy. You are all set.Good luckWayne
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now