blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 29/06/04 06:37 AM Posted 29/06/04 06:37 AM Hi, I have a xr6t auto with stage 1 exede, had delay, got hardware change, delay seems to have gone. ran it at drags ( Mackay, NQ,) on 26TH, ran a best of 13.28 @ 106.74. Cannot wait for stage 2. David. :lol:
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 29/06/04 06:57 AM Posted 29/06/04 06:57 AM ran it at drags ( Mackay, NQ,) on 26TH, ran a best of 13.28 @ 106.74. Good timesScotty
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 6d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 29/06/04 07:13 AM Posted 29/06/04 07:13 AM I'll have to make a special trip to Sydney so you can take me for a drive, I hear its quite an experience.Id be booking me some plane tickets pronto if I was you Geea! :lol: Brians car is a friggin rocket. Goes like the space shuttle, stops better than a V8 Supercar, shifts beautifully, handles great, and is very easy to drive in peak hour.What more could you want?And one of the best things, Brian isnt afraid to hand the keys over. It is nice to be taken for a drive in a fast car, but to really appreciate such machinery, you have to drive it. And you will appreciate it. And bow down! :lol: I do! Totally agree with you ms700! Drove Geea's and you just do not appreciate it until you get behind the wheel.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 29/06/04 07:17 AM Posted 29/06/04 07:17 AM Hi, I have a xr6t auto with stage 1 exede, had delay, got hardware change, delay seems to have gone. ran it at drags ( Mackay, NQ,) on 26TH, ran a best of 13.28 @ 106.74. Cannot wait for stage 2. David. :lol: blueboostGood times mate Do you only have the exede alone???
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 30/06/04 05:53 AM Posted 30/06/04 05:53 AM Good times mate Do you only have the exede a lone??? Ducatijb I have opened up my air box at front, near light ( stole that idear off APS. ) But it was a cool night ( for NQ ) 2.22 60ft, I waited for my xr6t to cool down, and I think traction was good because it was a real meet, not street meet. ( But where were all the gen 3s).
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 30/06/04 10:54 AM Posted 30/06/04 10:54 AM Hi, I have a xr6t auto with stage 1 exede, had delay, got hardware change, delay seems to have gone. ran it at drags ( Mackay, NQ,) on 26TH, ran a best of 13.28 @ 106.74. Cannot wait for stage 2. David. :lol: David, ya gotta be happy with that , well done. Come on Ducatijb ya got a challenger mate :lol:
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 22/07/04 11:45 AM Posted 22/07/04 11:45 AM I'm not sure on which cars you've driven with the Xede but if you ever get to Melbourne you'll have to have a drive of mine and tell me what you think compared to the other "T's" you've driven. I know I'm rapt with the car and would like to know how it compares to other modded "T's" with the Xede.Geea. .... well, he could compare it to my car, which he drove last week.... but your self shifter should be a bit easier to drive.As I said, now the car starts almost instantaneously, cold and hot. Idle is now far more stable.I'd like to use it for at least 2-3 weeks in daily traffic, and then report back to Lachlan first.Brian Any updates Brian??
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/07/04 09:04 PM Posted 22/07/04 09:04 PM Any updates Brian?? I reported back to Lachlan earlier in the week.I haven't driven the car the last week, as I've been driving the Sti, but I've started the car up every second day (else the battery goes flat ... it needs replacing), it starts quickly every time when cold. City traffic was OK, it was serviced during the period, getting the latest Ford ecu updates, and it still goes OK. Brian
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now