Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 22d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
On the other hand, I have been getting quotes for a Expensive Daewoo SS.

Being an ex-Expensive Daewoo man, I too drove the SS, but I gotta say, the T won the race for me...

  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Being an ex-Expensive Daewoo man, I too drove the SS, but I gotta say, the T won the race for me...

Well I've driven the SS, and I quite liked it.

It had a lot of road feel, and you really knew what speed you were doing without looking at the speedo.

This is great for a twisty run, track day or the like. But I do about 50,000kms of highway driving each year, and it would really annoy me that I'm not in a refined car.

That and the fact it has no ICC (I love the my ICC), is my only criticism...

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 11d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
Being an ex-Expensive Daewoo man, I too drove the SS, but I gotta say, the T won the race for me...

Well I've driven the SS, and I quite liked it.

It had a lot of road feel, and you really knew what speed you were doing without looking at the speedo.

This is great for a twisty run, track day or the like. But I do about 50,000kms of highway driving each year, and it would really annoy me that I'm not in a refined car.

That and the fact it has no ICC (I love the my ICC), is my only criticism...

I own both SS and T and the only thing I like about the SS at the moment is its producing better fuel consumption figures than the T is.

The engine doesnt do much for me when compared to the T, but it is still a great drive. The T is better though.

The VY build quality seems better than the BA, IMO.

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Being an ex-Expensive Daewoo man, I too drove the SS, but I gotta say, the T won the race for me...

Well I've driven the SS, and I quite liked it.

Except for the fact that Ford Laser's are faster....... hey Cro?

:lol:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Except for the fact that Ford Laser's are faster....... hey Cro?

:lol:

sh*t actually I forgot about that...BA it is :lol:

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Location: Geelong Victoria
Posted
:lol: :smilielol:

It's just a pitty that Ford's build quality is not consistant, by grading the quality of the car represents an admission that they produce poor quality cars out there and are happy to settle for that.

It just amazes me that rather than working on producing good quality cars all the time they rather focus on a grading system. :pooh: Also wseems they are happy to teat alot of their loyal customers as second class to the VIP's that get the good ones upon request.

Get your act together Ford and start to put some passion behind your cars. If you want to compete with the rest of the world, you are currently way off the mark of competing in anything above the $40k mark! :pinch:

The A class build cars are not built any different from other cars and do not use any special parts. They are pulled off the line after every area and are thouroughly quality inspected to make sure all bits are fitted properly and that the paint etc is perfect and free from any imperfections. All welds are also checked. It does not mean the car will not have faults but the fit and finish should be the way it's supposed to be. Obviously this cannot be done on every car and it is time consuming.

  • 1 year later...
  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
His first birthday was on the 20th June 2004, but he was laid to rest on the 19th June 2004....

The story goes...

I was traveling westbound along Picton road from Wollongong to Campbelltown.

I was behind a truck, who was behind a Kombie van doing 80kms an hour in the 100km zone.

There was only a single westbound lane, and two eastbound lanes at the time.

I waited for the traffic to subdue in the 2nd eastbound (overtaking) lane, and I saw that I had broken lane markers indicating I could overtake on the wrong side of the road.

I chucked on my blinker, and moved to the wrong side of the road, and accelerated to about 100kms. When I got near the front of the truck that was in front of me, he swerved into me on the wrong side of the road. He clipped me and sent me spinning around and around into a Tree.

My boot hit the tree at about 100km/h

I couldn’t open my door to get out, but a guy behind me who saw the whole thing stopped and helped me out of the car. Bout two minutes later the car exploded.

This guy works at Bob Jane T-Marts in Nowra, so I know where I'll be getting my tyres from now on!!

You can also see that the metal from my rear passenger door is missing. It is on the trucks bull bar, indicating that more than half my car was infront on the truck when he hit me. That means he didn't even look before pulling out on the wrong side of the road.

I wasn't speeding (for once), and the accident was not my fault.

Anyway, I can finally prove that HgAg is undercoat, and that Ford have been working on a two door turbo concept... :)

HOLY GUACAMOLE

first time I have seen that :shocked:

you one lucky man cro

shazzy

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

You post miner you!!

Boring day is it Shazzy??

  • Complete Bastard
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Post miner.... Nah.

Hey Shazz, .... just in case you missed it. JFK was assasinated. Apparently it was some dude on a grassy knoll.

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

wtf 2 years on now, do I still hold the record for biggest write off whilst staying alive? :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...