Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

My first car took 6 months to get to me.

This time around I done my own shopping around (and still beat the best price my lease company could get by 4k), and put my own deposit down (which will be refunded by the lease company).

My car is on the end of the production line as we speak, and should be here within 2 weeks. Total of 4 weeks :D

Doesn't bother me to tell you the truth, cause if the car takes longer than the 4 weeks the dealer told me, I get a free loaner :D

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 16d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

waiting is always the worst part....but when u goto the dealers and see her for the 1st time..all shiney and smiling at u....its just the best feeling :spoton: hang in there....it'll all be worth it guaranteed :P

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Miranda NSW
Posted

Well, I got a suprise phonecall today.

Looks like car turns up at the dealer tomorrow! I only got word last week that delivery would Aug 10th!

They have promised to deliver on Monday arvo.

I was so happy that I forgot to ask if I could pick up Saturday.

So, I will be on the phone first thing. Fingers crossed.

When it turns up, I hope there are no cops lurking in the National Park (south of Sydney)

Hopefully 3 sleeps!!

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Congrats mate, hope you enjoy it :spoton:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Miranda NSW
Posted

Got it, love it and can't stop driving it.

Now nearly 2 weeks old and has about 1500k on it.

Doing about 7km/l at present (fuel and k check, not digital readout)

I think I have to stop fanging it at the lights..... ha ha ha ha

I have nearly been collected twice by aggressive overtaking and the idiots in front not checking their mirrors. Certainly gets the pulse going.

Also, I have never had so many people want to have a go at the lights.

Is this just me or because the car is so obvious (Citric Acid)

:spoton:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Lucky son of a b**ch!! I was meant to get mine today :(

Instead I got a poxy v6 camry as a loaner..GRRR

Seriously, congrats and where are the :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...