Jump to content

What Dates To Go?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Bunnings is a perfect place to meet. 9.45am meet would be better so we can get under way by 10am.

Yeah it's great for those that dont live 70 odd K's away on the other side of the city... :sick::spoton:

Westies at the Bridge KFC car park again guy's?

What time? Just before dawn I suppose..... :pooh:

Come on Dags .....we want T company :lol:

  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Sorry George will be OS, have to postpone until next time! :spoton:

JB you're always OS :sick:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 19d
  • Location: Somewhere
Posted

I agree with everyones comments..........

Bunnings carpark sounds good.........that way we can all make it together........

9.45am sounds good too........

Good to see that that the westies can make it too......the more the merrier.....

How many cars approx will be there???

How is the newspaper in Wonthaggie going too??

ciao

dutchie

:blush:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Sorry guys,

Looking forward to my first cruise, but 18th no good for me. Sunday before or after would be fine.

Otherwise, will have to wait for the next one.

Cheers,

Michael...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne / Wantirna
Posted

Hi George I'll be there.

Bunnings 9.45.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boronia, Vic
Posted

The 18th's good for me and my misses.

I 'm in Boronia, anyone want to meet at say Knox City ?

We can then cruze on down to Cranburne for the next meetup.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 15d
Posted

Hi All

Agree with Dutchie re Bunnings as a meeting place....

So far free for any of the days mentioned.

Will keep checking to see when we go......

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

We're going to be in July soon so we better start putting things in concrete. I can go 4th,11th and 18th I don't care where. the 18th sounds popular but I think I saw that someone cant make it that day?? :ermm:

We need organisation people. :ermm:

Geea. :ermm:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted

Well we've decided on the place to go is......WONTHAGGI

And the poll is looks in more favour for 18 JULY

Time and place for meeting is BUNNINGS CARPARK CRANBOURNE 9.45am

So what else would you like to know Geea :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I have four weeks leave in July, so 18th, along with just about any other day, should be ok. Just got to stay off the :w00t2: the night before. I am in a world of pain at the moment and off to do it all again tonight. At 23, you think I'd know better...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...