dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 6m Location: Somewhere Posted 12/06/04 12:35 PM Posted 12/06/04 12:35 PM Hi All,Where is the Poll?????Anytime after 22nd June sounds great as long as I have my T.......its only been 14 weeks so far......now I've been told end of next week........They have been feeding this bullsh*t to me for 3 weeks....today threatened to cancel the order if I did not have the car by end of next week....... :( dutchie
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 13/06/04 07:23 AM Author Posted 13/06/04 07:23 AM Where is the Poll????? Top page dutchie :rallee:
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 14/06/04 02:04 AM Posted 14/06/04 02:04 AM Drove from Frankston to Walkerville on Saturday, didn't go the usual Bass Coast Highway or South Gippy, went through a series of roads that link up localities. Turned off just before Kurumburra, what a ripper drive! Couldn't remember the names of the places we went through if you paid me, but great drive through the winding green hills. Would be some outstanding photo opps too, 20 Ts lined up with the hills of Wilson's Prom in the background. Victoria's best kept secret this area I reckon.
justind Member 90 Member For: 23y 5m 20d Location: Melbourne Posted 14/06/04 04:50 AM Posted 14/06/04 04:50 AM From what you descibe it sounds like the route I suggested in the first place. The opinions and poll showed interest lies elsewhere. I thought we had decided on a location and we were just setting the date? Was I wrong in that assumption? George your the one who started this off. Time to take charge and get this sucker on the road so to speak. It seems as if people are going back to the beggining and revisiting the route options.As with the last cruise I am happy to provide assistence in the way of routes/maps and have my vote on the final dates/location but unfourtunatly I am unable to organise and take charge of such an event as I have too many other commitments with work and family.
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 14/06/04 07:17 AM Posted 14/06/04 07:17 AM From what you descibe it sounds like the route I suggested in the first place. The opinions and poll showed interest lies elsewhere. I thought we had decided on a location and we were just setting the date? Was I wrong in that assumption? George your the one who started this off. Time to take charge and get this sucker on the road so to speak. It seems as if people are going back to the beggining and revisiting the route options.As with the last cruise I am happy to provide assistence in the way of routes/maps and have my vote on the final dates/location but unfourtunatly I am unable to organise and take charge of such an event as I have too many other commitments with work and family. Well, my bad then, I guess... So where are we going? I have leave most of July, so dates aren't too much of a problem after the 7th.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 14/06/04 08:38 AM Author Posted 14/06/04 08:38 AM Ok, looks like the poll for the cruise is for Wonthaggi area, now soon l will post a poll for the dates and then we will get this cruise up and going. So far everybody is for JULY am l correct on this?
justind Member 90 Member For: 23y 5m 20d Location: Melbourne Posted 14/06/04 08:49 AM Posted 14/06/04 08:49 AM (edited) From what I have read so far the 4th of july is out. School holidays. The 11th at the end of school holidays someone said would be good. So the vote should be on the 11th 18th or 25th For Sundays or 10th 17th or 24th for Saturdays. I have no preference as I am free at this stage for all these dates. Edited 14/06/04 08:49 AM by justind
dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 6m Location: Somewhere Posted 14/06/04 11:32 AM Posted 14/06/04 11:32 AM Hi All,10th and 17th sounds good for me...........cant make the 24th as my daughters first birthday party..........If we make it a Saturday, it gives everyone still the Sunday free.....(assuming of course that no one works on Saturday)........Anyway, I'm happy with whatever everyone decides as long as its not the 24th...dutchie
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 19/06/04 01:35 AM Author Posted 19/06/04 01:35 AM Ok poll is up for the Vic July cruise to Wonthaggi, pick what dates suits you and this will be final.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 19/06/04 01:54 AM Posted 19/06/04 01:54 AM I'll be coming along on either the 11th or 18th. I can't make it on the 4th. I don't really care where we go either I'll be there.Geea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now