BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Posted 14/06/04 07:11 AM Posted 14/06/04 07:11 AM I thought I read a while ago that they were going to use these in one of the eastern states (Victoria I think). Pictures went around in e-mails about 12 months ago.They weren't under consideration in Victoria at the time, despite the e-mail.
siccar Member 235 Member For: 22y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes Posted 14/06/04 07:24 AM Posted 14/06/04 07:24 AM I wonder if the Bins, if there used in VIC will be like the rest of the force down there.Shoot first, ask questions later, then take a bribe.......
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 15/06/04 06:09 AM Posted 15/06/04 06:09 AM I wonder if the Bins, if there used in VIC will be like the rest of the force down there.Shoot first, ask questions later, then take a bribe....... I'd be looking for the flame suit..............
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 15/06/04 06:30 AM Posted 15/06/04 06:30 AM I refuse to be tipped into this trashy subject.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 10d Location: Toowoomba Posted 15/06/04 06:36 AM Posted 15/06/04 06:36 AM I refuse to be tipped into this trashy subject.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/06/04 07:05 AM Posted 15/06/04 07:05 AM :lol: Good one Ken :lol:
siccar Member 235 Member For: 22y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes Posted 15/06/04 07:39 AM Posted 15/06/04 07:39 AM I keep seeing the same rubbish recycled over and over again.
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 5d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 15/06/04 09:17 AM Author Posted 15/06/04 09:17 AM All right that's enough...... I started this thread for some constructive comment Oh well maybe my next post will work better
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 22/06/04 06:43 AM Posted 22/06/04 06:43 AM Oh well maybe my next post will work better Dream on buddy ... dream on. :lol:
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 5d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 22/06/04 07:25 AM Author Posted 22/06/04 07:25 AM Yeah thanks for that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now