Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted
:censored:
  • Complete Bastard
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Have you had too much red cordial tonight or have I missed the point?

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

What are you on about ? :censored:

If you mean why did they not put a NISSAN diff in a FORD then I dunno.....I mean really :w00t2:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 19d
Posted

I think useless is suggesting using a Nissan Skyline GTR rear end in an XRT??? And if so, I don't think that would be possible, and don't know why you would want to do it because as far as I know the diff is handling current power levels fine.

Either way, it was a useless comment....

  • SportCompact.biz
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 18d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Are you on drugs?

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Are you on drugs?

And to think ...that's why they call him useless :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...