Guest beaver1 Guests Posted 07/06/04 11:33 AM Posted 07/06/04 11:33 AM hi to all got an call from dealer to say thay had re check tension on timming bolt gear drive my xr6t passed but some of the bolts break on re tension has your car been done
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 07/06/04 11:39 AM Posted 07/06/04 11:39 AM 1st I've heard of this.Scotty CCC
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 07/06/04 11:42 AM Posted 07/06/04 11:42 AM Can we have a translator to XR6 Turbo section please, translator to XR6 Turbo? STAT.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 07/06/04 11:45 AM Posted 07/06/04 11:45 AM 1st I've heard of this.Scotty CCC
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/06/04 11:47 AM Posted 07/06/04 11:47 AM Theres a recall on the cam gears I think, first ive heard of tensioner bolts! I was on the TSB website last night too!
Guest ozzyjim Guests Posted 07/06/04 11:48 AM Posted 07/06/04 11:48 AM Can we have a translator to XR6 Turbo section, please, translator to XR6 Turbo? STAT.lol, I must admit im struggling:)CheersJim
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 08/06/04 06:06 AM Posted 08/06/04 06:06 AM New to me
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 08/06/04 06:57 AM Posted 08/06/04 06:57 AM Is that where the Knee bone is connected to the leg bone?
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Location: Country NSW Posted 08/06/04 07:01 AM Posted 08/06/04 07:01 AM Methinks I might call my service department in the morning. But will they know about it?
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 08/06/04 08:48 AM Posted 08/06/04 08:48 AM Methinks I might call my service department in the morning. But will they know about it? Mine went in for 30,000 km service today. Service invoice says "checked factory computer for outstanding campaigns or recalls". Nothing other than the standard service was done or noted on the invoice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now