cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Posted 07/06/04 11:48 AM Posted 07/06/04 11:48 AM OMG. That looks like an even BIGGER waste of money then the DJR sedan. What the hell are these guys thinking??
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 07/06/04 12:00 PM Posted 07/06/04 12:00 PM OMG. That looks like an even BIGGER waste of money then the DJR sedan. What the hell are these guys thinking?? The resale of these would be woeful IMO.Charliewool is still trying to sell his Pursuit, down to $38k and still no takers. The potential buyers for a DJR ute would make even the market for a Pursuit look huge.
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 15d Location: Birkdale Posted 09/06/04 08:22 AM Posted 09/06/04 08:22 AM OMG. That looks like an even BIGGER waste of money then the DJR sedan. What the hell are these guys thinking??The resale of these would be woeful IMO.Charliewool is still trying to sell his Pursuit, down to $38k and still no takers. The potential buyers for a DJR ute would make even the market for a Pursuit look huge. Your joking! That is terrible, my turbo is worth that much!
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 09/06/04 08:40 AM Posted 09/06/04 08:40 AM If I paid 85 large and had some Herrod bloke standing on my painted hard tonneau id be pissed........ :lol: :lol:I'd be more p1ssed that I'd paid $85000 for that hunk of sh1t.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 09/06/04 08:46 AM Posted 09/06/04 08:46 AM If I paid 85 large and had some Herrod bloke standing on my painted hard tonneau id be pissed........ :lol: :lol:I'd be more p1ssed that I'd paid $85000 for that hunk of sh1t. ^^What he said^^
siccar Member 235 Member For: 22y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes Posted 09/06/04 09:21 AM Posted 09/06/04 09:21 AM Jeez you guys are a little harsh tonight...It's not the greatist thing going but if you have got the money than why not?If you look at the market there aiming at than they have a top car for that particular market.
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 09/06/04 09:27 AM Posted 09/06/04 09:27 AM Jeez you guys are a little harsh tonight...It's not the greatist thing going but if you have got the money than why not?If you look at the market there aiming at than they have a top car for that particular market. Mate, the DJR XR8 was slower than a stocker. The ute is heavier with the same motor. I think $85000 is overpriced and I can tell you now, they will hardly sell any. Pursuit is a much better buy, I'm sure most will agree.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 09/06/04 09:39 AM Posted 09/06/04 09:39 AM Jeez you guys are a little harsh tonight...It's not the greatist thing going but if you have got the money than why not?If you look at the market there aiming at than they have a top car for that particular market. Mate, the DJR XR8 was slower than a stocker. The ute is heavier with the same motor. I think $85000 is overpriced and I can tell you now, they will hardly sell any. Pursuit is a much better buy, I'm sure most will agree. I agree with Saleen, l know l wouldn't pay 85K for that too
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 09/06/04 09:39 AM Posted 09/06/04 09:39 AM Mate, the DJR XR8 was slower than a stocker. The ute is heavier with the same motor. I think $85000 is overpriced and I can tell you now, they will hardly sell any. Pursuit is a much better buy, I'm sure most will agree. 85,000 front bar exchange dockets would get me a GT that would out perform hypnodoc's, and make it look like a SS crapperdore from the lights!!!! DJR cars are :o :yuck: IMHO
siccar Member 235 Member For: 22y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes Posted 09/06/04 09:48 AM Posted 09/06/04 09:48 AM Jeez you guys are a little harsh tonight...It's not the greatist thing going but if you have got the money than why not?If you look at the market there aiming at than they have a top car for that particular market. Mate, the DJR XR8 was slower than a stocker. The ute is heavier with the same motor. I think $85000 is overpriced and I can tell you now, they will hardly sell any. Pursuit is a much better buy, I'm sure most will agree.I agree 100%, but it is still a harsh call to have people refer to it as a 'hunk of '.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now