Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Goodness gracious me, XR6VCT, beyondtherest & My old mate Kenty, happy birthday to you all for yesterday

Scotty

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Goodness gracious me, XR6VCT, beyondtherest & My old mate Kenty, happy birthday to you all for yesterday

Scotty

Your last name wouldnt be Chandler by any chance would it?

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted

Happy birthday ZMAN & to Dutchies little girl who turns 1yr today :blush:

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted

Cripes......... :w00t2:

Missed out on a few again.............

Happy Birthday to all those wot I missed........ :w00t2:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
I've been on this webpage

for somthin' bout a year..

every time log on,

it's with trepidation and with fear.

Has Kenny been into my threads?

with inuendo and with jeer?

or bouncing round the forums

looking for newbies at to leer?

What's the old f@rt been upto

while ive not been round here,

has he started another colour war?

(mate, it's pressed steel done in clear)

Now he's getting older,

by another year,

his eyesight's must be dimming

no longer crystal clear.

His hijacks getting tamer

(I no-longer think he's queer)

Thanks for all the fun mate!

Have a F'n great nother year!

:w00t2:

:w00t2: :w00t2: :spit:

... working on response now ...

:wub:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
:w00t2::wub:!

You've forgotten how to type again, haven't you ... :w00t2: ... how many times must I explain this to you ... :w00t2:

... so, everthing with the left hand, leaving right hand free for more recreational activities ... one key at a time, with the appropriate pauses where necessary ... :wub:

Cheers, :wub:

:spit:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
I've been on this webpage

for somthin' bout a year..

every time log on,

it's with trepidation and with fear.

Has Kenny been into my threads?

with inuendo and with jeer?

or bouncing round the forums

looking for newbies at to leer?

What's the old f@rt been upto

while ive not been round here,

has he started another colour war?

(mate, it's pressed steel done in clear)

Now he's getting older,

by another year,

his eyesight's must be dimming

no longer crystal clear.

His hijacks getting tamer

(I no-longer think he's queer)

Thanks for all the fun mate!

Have a F'n great nother year!

:w00t2:

I no longer think hes queer

Have I missed the bus :lol:

Have a good day Ken :w00t2:

Mate, the only bus you've missed is the one SixFan should be under ... :w00t2:

... don't know how many times I have to explain this ... I'M NOT GAY, but the bloke I'm poking is ... :spit:

:wub:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Happy Birthday Ken! have a great day crusty :spit:

Hope you get los... I mean I hope you get lots of presents :w00t2:

:w00t2:

Thanks Lenny, I'd come back with some witty, funny remark but it would just be wasted on you ... :lol:

... are you still a virgin? :w00t2:

:wub:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Happy Birthday HagMeister!

Hope you have an Incontinence free day Old Boy :lol:

Enjoy it while ya can :w00t2:

Piss Off! ... get it ... Piss, Incontinence ... oh never mind. :w00t2:

:w00t2:

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted

Happy Birthday Kent, hope it was a memorable one, though judging by the amount of alcohol :w00t2: you consumed on Saturday night there may be be a few blank bits. :lol:

:w00t2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...