ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 28/06/04 09:55 PM Posted 28/06/04 09:55 PM boxers and a singlet.. turned on yet? :lol: Is it cocher for others to go there?Scotty
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 29/06/04 07:41 AM Author Posted 29/06/04 07:41 AM OK for the people with kids who may be coming I have the following prices:Baby in cot FREE, then:-up to 5 years $35, 6 - 10 yrs $45, 11 - 14 yrs $55.15 and older pay adult rates.Hope this helps you guys to make it an affordable family weekend.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/06/04 07:58 AM Posted 29/06/04 07:58 AM Chris - Whatya wearin :laughrolling: boxers and a singlet.. turned on yet? :lol: that's painted a mental image I just didnt want to see....... :lol:
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 29/06/04 02:05 PM Posted 29/06/04 02:05 PM (edited) Count me in for sure, possibly my sister, and boyfriend as well...I didn't realise that you had a boyfriend, Chris ... is he nice? Hey! why has my warning level gone through the roof? Edited 29/06/04 02:08 PM by KEN 24T
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 30/06/04 01:35 AM Author Posted 30/06/04 01:35 AM OK for the people with kids who may be coming I have the following prices:Baby in cot FREE, then:-up to 5 years $35, 6 - 10 yrs $45, 11 - 14 yrs $55.15 and older pay adult rates.Hope this helps you guys to make it an affordable family weekend. I'd just better clarify that those prices are the Sat night accommodation package prices and don't include Sundays activities, which will be reduced to $15 for kids all ages. Hope this new pricing structure is not too complicated ...
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/06/04 01:44 AM Posted 30/06/04 01:44 AM Couldn't be clearer Just lucky I don't have kids :lol:
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 30/06/04 10:28 AM Posted 30/06/04 10:28 AM Couldn't be clearer Just lucky I don't have kids :lol: So are they :lol: Scotty
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 30/06/04 11:16 AM Author Posted 30/06/04 11:16 AM Couldn't be clearer Just lucky I don't have kids :lol: Lucky for the Australian wildlife too I reckon. Can you imagine the carnage when a bunch of little Cros are old enough to drive???
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 01/07/04 07:47 AM Posted 01/07/04 07:47 AM Couldn't be clearerJust lucky I don't have kids :lol:So are they :lol: Scotty So are we! ... knowing Cro, he'd probably get one with a faulty gearbox ...
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 01/07/04 10:35 AM Posted 01/07/04 10:35 AM Unless my God-Daughters birthday party is on that weekend we are go-ers.RJS has kindly offered to drive me and Marianne. I will be sure after this weekend comming.OK guys, please add myself and the other half for the 24/25th. With Cro's wife coming I will have to behave myself. Also will have a pretty good fuel consumption.Just let me know on the details Cro in due course for arrangements etc....I am also awaiting my mate in the White XR8 to get back to me if he is coming or not.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now