Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 4d
  • Location: Sydney, Australia
Posted

Here is the opportunity to practice mouse control.

Go here ASCII Table. On the right are two challenges...give them ago....

I'm not disclosing my scores...as the page thinks I must be over 90...but then I am using a laptop.

  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

reading some weird :spit: there pym :lol:

r/t .297 after 3 goes :k24t: r/t was quicker at the drags :gooff:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...