XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 07/06/04 02:04 PM Posted 07/06/04 02:04 PM For those heading back to Sydney on Saturday afternoon / evening, I would be keen to be part of a cruise back together... I happy to go with the flow on a preferred route back, wouldn't mind seeing this back way to Lithgow (just in case I need it for a future Bathurst weekend).
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/06/04 03:44 AM Posted 08/06/04 03:44 AM Bloody work AGAIN!!!I'm not going to this one, got a 3 x server install on saturday and sunday :( Ah yes, Server installs on weekends. I have one also. But it's only a small job - 1x Server. It's quite likely that it will be taking place on the Bathurst cruise weekend, but I should be able to push it to Sunday if that is the case. So I SHOULD be seeing you all there! :D
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/06/04 11:45 AM Posted 08/06/04 11:45 AM Myself and the minister of finance will be comming along for the Saturday only as we have other things on Sunday.Look forward to meeting you all
Guest jteale Guests Posted 08/06/04 10:38 PM Posted 08/06/04 10:38 PM Booked Accomodation (in Bathurst) and my T arrives this week and I pick it up next Wednesday so will see you all there !!!Cheers, Jason.
pedro Member 73 Member For: 23y 3m 16d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 08/06/04 10:51 PM Posted 08/06/04 10:51 PM Hey Dankman you in wagga too... ive prolly seen you driving around a bit.. the town aint that big.. anyhoo.. If you see a Red AUIII XR8 with QLD plates give me a toot.. How far is it from wagga to bathurst.. I'D love to go just depends on work at the moment and of course how far it isPedro
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 09/06/04 04:04 AM Posted 09/06/04 04:04 AM (edited) Hey Dankman you in wagga too... ive prolly seen you driving around a bit.. the town aint that big.. anyhoo.. If you see a Red AUIII XR8 with QLD plates give me a toot.. How far is it from wagga to bathurst.. I'D love to go just depends on work at the moment and of course how far it isPedroYup I'm in Wagga too. or is that Wagga Wagga? I still have that stupid song in my head after a presentation today and that was played. "Dont call Wagga Wagga Wagga."Sounds like a plan. I only intend on heading up for the sat at this stage, getting ready for stocktake and all and need to make sure work's servers will stand the load.I'll PM you later and make a firm set of arrangements with you if you like.Edit: DOH! forgot to say, about 3 and a half hours driving at the speed limit from here to Bathurst. that's usually with a quick stop at Cowra Maccas. Edited 09/06/04 04:06 AM by dankman
cheese Member 51 Member For: 23y 3m 23d Posted 09/06/04 06:07 AM Posted 09/06/04 06:07 AM My wife and I will be coming for the cruise.
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 09/06/04 07:25 AM Author Posted 09/06/04 07:25 AM How to get to Old Windor Rd, Parklea. The steakhouseFrom Pennant Hills rd, Turn right onto James Ruse Drive/Briens Rd which then magically if you keep going straight turns into Old Windsor Rd. From Liverpool or the M4 - Drive to the end of the Cumberland Hwy at Northmead and Turn left onto Old Windsor rd....From Blacktown, if you don't know where parklea markets is by now Everyone - When on Old Windsor Rd....Just keep driving till you see 3 big signs. Caltex, ?? Car wash and Steak House.Turn Left into Miami St and turn into the steak house driveway, it's a good size carpark.Please see map:
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 09/06/04 07:32 AM Posted 09/06/04 07:32 AM Shire and Wollongong people wishing to meet up prior for the cruise to Parklea - post interest, has worked pretty well for the past two cruises.Chris
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/06/04 01:09 PM Posted 09/06/04 01:09 PM Shire and Wollongong people wishing to meet up prior for the cruise to Parklea - post interest, has worked pretty well for the past two cruises.Chris I'm most interested in meeting up prior. Sylvania Macca's is fine, or maybe a location more "west"? Not that I can really think of one that would suit...!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now