Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 19/05/04 10:57 PM Posted 19/05/04 10:57 PM Go on Ani, order one! that's the new colour to get
Guest Basher_tsv Guests Posted 19/05/04 11:13 PM Posted 19/05/04 11:13 PM Love the interior !! Another juicy colour on the outside also!!Well done ! Seems like a metallicy lighter orangey colour with more depth and sparkles Great new colour - Nice little brother for Blood Orange B.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 19/05/04 11:36 PM Posted 19/05/04 11:36 PM Go on Ani, order one! that's the new colour to get Check out my revised signature
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 19/05/04 11:44 PM Posted 19/05/04 11:44 PM Love your work mate! I reckon that's what colour I'd pick for a replacement too.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 19/05/04 11:59 PM Posted 19/05/04 11:59 PM Nice colour harasn, very nice! Here's Vixen 'yellow' for ya! :lol:
whatever Member 76 Member For: 23y 3m Location: Brisbane Posted 20/05/04 02:31 AM Posted 20/05/04 02:31 AM love the color, I guess its going to be the next cult color
harasn Used to work at the Ford Proving Ground! Legacy Donating Member 306 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 20/05/04 04:41 AM Author Posted 20/05/04 04:41 AM I love the colour on the XR more than I thought I would! I had seen it on a territory and because the side of them are very flat they looked a bit dull, maybe there was not enough metal flake in that cause the XR looks awesome in it! I love the interior to! was scared at first when we ordered it but then thought, "hey we only have it for 6 months hopefully!" Can't wait to pick it up and boost away! man I need this turbo! haha! I already have the GT airbox, BMC filter, Fairmont number plate chrome trim, boot liner and wheel lock nuts to go on. Will be interesting to see what it looks like with the tinted windows!
Guest Guests Posted 20/05/04 05:01 AM Posted 20/05/04 05:01 AM Will look good with tint,you can keep the interior though,plexus grey hmmmmIf its too loud your too old vik
harasn Used to work at the Ford Proving Ground! Legacy Donating Member 306 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 20/05/04 05:05 AM Author Posted 20/05/04 05:05 AM Will look good with tint,you can keep the interior though,plexus grey hmmmmIf its too loud your too old vik that's the main reason I got the Orange interior. I have had 3 BA XR's before this one. The first was safe with the grey, the second had the purple interior which I liked, and the current one we went back to grey! I now find the grey BORING! big time, so when we picked the colur we decided to match the interior to the exterior again! All fun!
slikxr6t Master of my domain! Member 438 Member For: 22y 9m 25d Location: Victoria Posted 20/05/04 05:09 AM Posted 20/05/04 05:09 AM Congrats harasn! The mandarine looks awesome, best colour I've seen yet on the XR
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now