drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Location: leonay Posted 05/07/05 02:42 AM Posted 05/07/05 02:42 AM contracts manager and supervisor for large commercial scaffolding company in sydney
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 05/07/05 03:00 AM Posted 05/07/05 03:00 AM Rock licker extrodinaire:I'm a Chief Geologist.If you want any rocks licked, come see me.
Goldbullet Member 883 Member For: 21y 6m 6d Location: Frankston Posted 05/07/05 03:38 AM Posted 05/07/05 03:38 AM Rock licker extrodinaire:I'm a Chief Geologist.If you want any rocks licked, come see me.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im a Commercial Builder in Melbporne
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 05/07/05 04:05 AM Posted 05/07/05 04:05 AM Staffing Consultant - employ teachers. Any language teachers out there need a job...?
warpac66 Member 57 Member For: 21y 7m 14d Location: Cairns Posted 05/07/05 04:22 AM Posted 05/07/05 04:22 AM Hi guys,I have a small trailer manufacturing shop in Cairns . We build all types of small trailers up to 4500Kg .. " TOUGH AS A DROVERS DOG ON STEROIDS"is our sales pitch
warpac66 Member 57 Member For: 21y 7m 14d Location: Cairns Posted 05/07/05 04:25 AM Posted 05/07/05 04:25 AM (edited) Hi guys,I have a small trailer manufacturing shop in Cairns . We build all types of small trailers up to 4500Kg .. " TOUGH AS A DROVERS DOG ON STEROIDS"is our sales pitchAshleywww.warpac.comIt is an old pick and we have since moved to a larger shop Edited 05/07/05 04:34 AM by warpac66
Gavin.K Member 288 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 05/07/05 04:59 AM Posted 05/07/05 04:59 AM I am a factory manager. We manufacture machinery for the roll forming industry and make anthing out of steel, alloy or what ever your hart desires.We are based in sydney so if you need anythig done drop me a pm and I will try to help you out. P.S. we can also weld with tig mig stick and oxy.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 05/07/05 05:20 AM Posted 05/07/05 05:20 AM I sell mars a snicker barsPM me if your interesed as I can organise a bulk buy at the moment CYA JEFF
XR6T-riffic Member 121 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Location: Penrith NSW Posted 05/07/05 08:31 AM Posted 05/07/05 08:31 AM If you look back up the list here, there are lots of guys in this forum that are in a position to help other forum members... (Not sure about the trauma radiographer!). I'm wondering if/how we could create some type of register of service providers - as a fast-find list - which would be accessible to all registered forum members. This could be good for both parties - the buyer and seller of services.. Any ideas on how to set this up?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>good idea
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/07/05 12:06 PM Posted 05/07/05 12:06 PM If you look back up the list here, there are lots of guys in this forum that are in a position to help other forum members... (Not sure about the trauma radiographer!). I'm wondering if/how we could create some type of register of service providers - as a fast-find list - which would be accessible to all registered forum members. This could be good for both parties - the buyer and seller of services.. Any ideas on how to set this up?good ideaThat is a good idea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now