Jump to content

warpac66

Member
  • Posts

    57
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by warpac66

  1. Happy Birthday warpac66!

  2. Happy Birthday warpac66!

  3. fitting towbars to most cars are easy if you have the instructions.. Well as a Haymen Reese distributor I can get you the fitting instructions for allmost any car,If you have a fax I can fax you the std or H/D fitting instructions or both if you want, Im not very computer savy, so it would take me some time to work out how to scan and send it on this site (well im an old fart am only just learning how computers work) Im in Cairns FNQ so I cant pop around and and show you unless you are in Bendigo Vic , I will be there next week to pick up my new work ute Or give me a call with your fax number 0740414747 Ashley oops just saw that you are in Brisbane
  4. bloody hell mate, and I thought I had it bad when my x tooke of with my best mate. gee I miss my mate (NOT) On the other hand I spent a few years hateing all women untill on day a really good friend of mine that I had not seen for a long while because of my x came to see me from interstate and the moment we saw each other it was like we had never been appart and we were married witin 3 months an it is the best thing that has ever happened to me.. I would say just hang back untill the fall out stops then go for it , it may not work but you never know.. GOOD LUCK And dont dwell on the past .. Go forward HAVE A GREAT XMASS Ashley
  5. warpac66

    Van Nguyen

    The young guy hardly has hair on his nuts....Yeah....a real hardened criminal isn't he? You are only speculating. In other words...you don't know that he has done it before. No speculation about him he facing the firing squad if convicted. You know....I would be real curious if you guys were actually related to one of these people on death row overseas to see if you still share the same passion about "string 'em up and lettem hang". If they do the crime....send them to jail....don't kill them. You said THAT yerself....... Cheers <{POST_SNAPBACK}> do the crime in australia and do the time ... do the crime in a place that has the death penilty , well you just have to die then.. and if you know he hardly has hair on his balls well we dont need to know your personal intrestrests in him, we only know how stupid he has been
  6. warpac66

    Van Nguyen

    Are you associated with KKK? I guess you would prefer him to be burned on a cross along with the rest of his family and friends. p.s. If you want to be part of Australia, learn the language properly. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> hmm lern the language. wish I could it would be a great help who gives a flying f*ck if I cant spel I is dislexic ya know an no basturd gona help me now as I to old , I just gota help meself, the teachers at skool said I was gona be no good fer nuttin, hmmm mabe I could get some drugs an hid them well an snook em back to astralaia I could affurd to git sum help OR DIE tryn, be better thin spindin ma lif in jall me thinks now where the f*cks me bed sheet wif the holes ina an ma burnin cross
  7. warpac66

    Van Nguyen

    Look at the Bali 9. One of them was only a young man that looked like a little boy. He is facing the firing squad because he screwed up. ONCE!!. No chance for rehabilitaion if your dead is there. Yes he only got caught once. does not meen he had not done it before.some have done it before but only get caught once. but once is all trhat is needed to get the noose or fireing squad depending on country. DO THE CRIME DO THE TIME or loose a life whatever the laws of the country
  8. The plane did get up but when it landed it went into that trumpet sticking out of your ass and has not been seen since
  9. warpac66

    Van Nguyen

    The downfall of this country will be caused by the imagration policy we have at the moment.. We are letting in problem people that no other country wants, ..Its about time all the do gooders just shut there mouths ..No will listen to them when we are taken over by the imports, the do ggoers will be in the same sinking boat we all will be in.. The van wa*ker dude and family are imports and the whole lot of the are crooked,, if you look at the most of the Australians (and I use that term loosely) on death row in the world and most of them are imports, up untill the bali 9 there were all imports, what does that tell people.. sh*t does not just happen ,assholes cause it.Its the imagration policy and that stupid fat b**ch that is running it , oh and all those wa*ker do gooders, we might as well add in the bloody greenies as well .. 20 to 50 years is all I give it utill we are over run and then we will in major trouble.
  10. Cant be to much wrong with it as the supper cars are going to be useing next year and they would not want it if were going to do any damage to there engines would they.It will give a better burn so more power so some of you guys will need to patch up your tunes.The only drama I can see is that it goes a bit funny if you leave it sitting in your tank to long so that should be no problem for most of us that use our cars everyday. Still it could be the sweetner that Rusty needs to help him next year.
  11. Hey Lumpy. I saw your open fourm thread now its gone .. Looks like you been farrrked by some old crow
  12. we got to be happy with Indy. onya Loundsy, also first 3 places in the championship,defineitly gota be happy with that, Ford have won more races(rounds) this year than Molden.Got to be happy about that..
  13. Could not believe it. Good weekend of raceing and I had to work ,,damn damn damn.Still with bigpond I can allways see the highlites..Great to see Lowndsy up the frount on the last 2 races,great to see him push Murphy( the f***n wa*ker) to second, and greatest news is that we have 3 fords on top of the championship GO THE MIGHTY FORD
  14. well you can bet your arse that if Ambrose has taged murphy and pushed him into the wall at Bathurst ,Ambrose would have coped a masivse fine and points reduction and murphy would still be carrying on and crying about it, Murphy is a wa*ker I hope he hits the wall big time,wa*ker wa*ker wa*ker words cannot express my anger
  15. This is just sick and wrong,my brother inlaw rang from the track to day and said Ambrose was giveing Murphy(the wa*ker)a couple of taps going through the chacane(?) so I was hopeing for a better result...
  16. f*ck Murphy, Murphy is a wa*ker
  17. Im sure one of the site members would take down to Sydney for you LOL Ashley
  18. I vote anti hoff Now can we get on with some real life stuff and stop wasting all our time Go after them shazz Ashley Team Anti Hoff
  19. Hi guys Was waiting for a long time at the mine and kept driveing around the town for a while in an old 50s red Jag. Saw all the cars and chated to a few guys , checked out the Teritery ( what a mechine, couldnt get a cigarete paper between the wheels and the calipers)looked good, looked like a mixed cruise, some great cars. My fav was the F6, the hpf was great as well good luck with the next cruise and I hope I can check out some of the cars again sometime. Not a lot of chance though being stuck up here in the north. Ashley
  20. Sex education day at school teacher,, Draws a picture of a pen*s on the chalk board then says does every one know what this is Class its a pen*s miss Teacher that's right and does every one know what its used for? Straght away little Johny shoots his hand up Teacher Yes Johny Little Jophny says . well my dad has two pen*s's a little one for peeing out of and a big fat one for cleening mums teeth with!
  21. top job love to see them smoke up and the sound ,, Bloody ripper
  22. Hi guys , just put $100 in the acc, I hope! at least I have a recept for it, Hope it helps the site You guys are doing a great job, Thank you Ashley
  23. Oh fark where do I start with over 30 years of rideing that makes me an old fart. Reverse order the ones I can remember. BMW K100 RS Yamaha TT 600 Still have these Kwasaki TS 250 Yamaha Xv 1000 Yamaha Xt 600 Suziki DR 460 Yamaha XT 550 x 2 Yamaha Xt 500 Honda XLs 500X2 Honda Xls 250x2 Pe 185 Rm125 Honda 125 Honda 90 Suziki 50 step through There were a couple more but cant recall what they were, One was a Bultaco?, had the gear leaver and brakes on the wrong side.. Have had the Bmw up to 260 klms on a run up the coast , to fast for me.. I was trying to keep up with one of the guys that work for me. He was on a 04 626 ninja that has had a couple of mods, He was chipped by the service guy the other day when they did the service, When they pluged it into the computer it came out that he had a top speed of 302 Klms .. Fark not for this little black duck, be like a bug on the windscreen.. Has since lost his licence for speeding, still got to go to court,, 123Klm in an 80 zone,, Will lose his job also as he drives for me all the time , no licence no job is the rule here,, I got him on a good behaviour licence only 10 months ago after he lost 19 points in 2 weeks, cost him thousands now it looks like he will get free home and board for a while.. He is 34 so should know better. I am trying to talk the handbrake into letting me get a new bike at the moment but she is not budging at the moment.. We will see .. Ashley
  24. Hi guys Is this still the most up to date flyer that you have, if not could you advise me of the location of the newer one. Thanks Ashley
  25. just found out that I will be in Bendigo for a few days and as luck has it , it will be the week end you guys are going to be there for the cruise,just trying to talk the ball and chain into checking out the mine tour .Good chance to check out some great cars as well, can only try..thought we may be able to tag along on the mine tour.. we will see. might catch up then Ashley
×
×
  • Create New...