xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 16/07/04 12:27 PM Posted 16/07/04 12:27 PM 49OTN on a celica (forgotten)4SUSN on a datto ute (for sussin)FPV T6 on xr6t
Tolgz Member 36 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Posted 16/07/04 02:19 PM Posted 16/07/04 02:19 PM dere sum nice plate numbers dere. Ive always had 1 in mind 4 a Xr6T, "SSRIPA". sounds nice 2 me, an proves da point
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 18/07/04 02:41 PM Posted 18/07/04 02:41 PM Saw JUSTRY on a S14 ricer on the highway the otherday, that lack of any real performance was even more amusing.Also, whoever has the plates: XRSEX (wouldn't BE you, XRSEX by chance) your getting a praise over at the RS Liberty forums as having 'One Hot Ute'! Good Work Mate!!!
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 29d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 18/07/04 02:48 PM Posted 18/07/04 02:48 PM friend of mine has SCO77Yif u cant guess... his name is scott
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 23d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 19/07/04 07:59 AM Posted 19/07/04 07:59 AM I saw XCUSME on a riced up 200SX on the way home from work todayOut of curiosity was it XCUSME or perhaps XCUZME ?? It was XCUZME.I saw him again the other day and noticed that I'd got it wrong. What :banghead:......Riced..........LOL, that car is definately no rice.....rice id consider a car that's all show and no go (oh oh and a shopping trolley spoiler massive body kit and underbody neons - fully sik mate LOL).....all this S15 has got from the outside is 19" ROH Shadow Chrome wheels (lowered off course) and a couple stickers on the rear window..........the rest is under the hood .Tis my mates car and I have to admit, that car actually goes pretty hard...........off the line he got my T by about one and a half cars ! PS where did you see it........was it sat night by any chance, and did you notice a Phantom T behind him ?? LOL, it's riced to me! it must be the silver mesh. My old man owns one so I'm used to seeing a plain one without anything done to it.I see him around Bondi Beach some afternoons on my way home. It was actually the number plate that made me notice the car. I'll wave to him next time. HAHAHAHAHAHA Jamie lol that's not silver mesh that's a front mount LOL Yeah he lives in Bondi......Talk about a small world Jesus, what size intercooler is he running! I only get a quick look at the car as we are always heading in opposite directions that's why I thought it was mesh. You have to look in 4 directions at once in Bondi as there is some idiots out there. LOL yeah its fairly big, I dont know the exact dimensions of it but it does take up the whole opening of the front bar. If we ever organise a cruise round the city way ill get him to come out with us and you guys can have a perve.Have to give it to Nissan, its a nice car and it goes well......differnent class of car to my baby though.LOL tell me about driving in bondi, I think you need a seperate license allowing you to drive there lol
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 10d Location: Sydney Posted 19/07/04 08:36 AM Posted 19/07/04 08:36 AM A mate of mine has IH8MYX on his magoo ute
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 19/07/04 09:01 AM Posted 19/07/04 09:01 AM Debadged Phantom BA XR6 today: GIVEWY
Jamie XR6 Member 190 Member For: 23y 5m 29d Location: Sydney Posted 23/07/04 05:39 AM Posted 23/07/04 05:39 AM I saw MANNA on a BA pursuit ute. It had large white "Cobra" stripes across the top.The only thing that spoiled it was a very large GT badge (Custom made) below the pursuit badge on the tail gate.
dunc Member 50 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Location: Melbourne Posted 23/07/04 05:49 AM Posted 23/07/04 05:49 AM A guy in my street has SNARLS on his black BA, wonder if he's a member?
FG50T Member 568 Member For: 22y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/07/04 06:51 AM Posted 24/07/04 06:51 AM I saw the plates SICXR6 on a BA xr6T in Taylors Lakes the other day. I think it was phantom, but I couldnt tell. Sounded pretty nice though!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now