falcon35 Inactive Members 1 Member For: 16y 7m Gender: Male Posted 28/03/11 04:51 AM Posted 28/03/11 04:51 AM Hi everyone I am new to the forum thing I just brought the last new 50th Anniversary xr6turbo ute in viper (pick it up on friday night)I am located in perth the plan is a stage 3 nispro kit I just dont know how long (after run in of engine) I should wait before I do the mods
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/03/11 05:03 AM Posted 28/03/11 05:03 AM Nice one mate, I'd wait about 5mins after running it in too get the nizzer kit fitted
dyl90 Member 99 Member For: 15y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 31/03/11 09:52 AM Posted 31/03/11 09:52 AM pick it up and take it straight to nizpro
lukas Inactive Members 1 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Posted 02/04/11 08:24 AM Posted 02/04/11 08:24 AM hey guys, bought a black xr6t ute about a month ago.currently running flash tuneinjectorsdump and twin 2.5 in exhaustpwr coolerf6 snorkelturbosmart recirculating bovapparently has 290kw, but I havent had a chance to chuck her on the dyno to confirmtotally stock from the outside
fg_turboute Member 21 Member For: 15y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 03/04/11 12:02 AM Posted 03/04/11 12:02 AM Got a FG XR6 turbo nitro blue.Flash tune, f6 snorkel, big mouth air intake, 3 inch high flow exhuast. F6 fpv rims but changing to black 20s with some 10" on rears next week.Keen as for a cruise in melbourne.Any one got any details for the next cruise?Cheers Nath
BH83LU Member 2 Member For: 15y 5m 27d Posted 14/04/11 08:00 AM Posted 14/04/11 08:00 AM Hey guys, Good site, heaps of info. velocity blue 2005 ba mkii auto xr6t ute with colour-coded flexiglass (wish I had the carry-boy!) canopy. Stock aside from k&n panel filter, rebuilt and upgraded turbo. New KYB ahocks and DBA street series slotted rotors. Name's Mark from Greystanes, NSW area. the "Soon" (read_if I have extra cash) list Typhoon secondary air intake, 3" mandrel cat back, xr8 bonnet, dark tinted lights all around, genuine dark-agents or projectD deep-dish 5spoke 18's.
quirky Member 14 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Posted 17/04/11 01:53 AM Posted 17/04/11 01:53 AM Hi all, been registered with forum for at least a couple years so this is my beast- 2006 December build BF series 2 XR6Turbo 6speed auto,lightning strike silver with lux pack, MODS- Horsefactory tune, HPI intercooler, Dillopo exhaust system 12psi actuator mod, trans cooler, suspension pedders lowered springs front and rear, 19" Kim Jane Tremor Chrome wheels 19"x8" with 245mm x 35 series- Maxis tyres, premium sound with intergrated DVD player connected to colour screen, power is set at two flash tunes 1st (street tune- 260rwkws) 2nd- (drag tune- 300rwkws)
Jase-shep129 Member 2 Member For: 15y 5m 20d Posted 17/04/11 07:53 AM Posted 17/04/11 07:53 AM Hi all, just joined the site todayHad my BF Mk2 xr6 ute for 6 months, it's pretty standard at the moment but I would like to add tinted windows, upgrade the stereo (maybe a better screen and 6 stacker cd or the whole "premium sound" package) and a air intake off a typhoon or something similar
Sproulie21 Member 9 Member For: 15y 5m 13d Posted 20/05/11 11:22 PM Posted 20/05/11 11:22 PM Just out of port Macquarie nsw 04 manual xr6t 304kw atw
LOOSEBF Member 106 Member For: 18y 4m 26d Gender: Male Posted 28/06/11 07:40 AM Posted 28/06/11 07:40 AM Drive a bf xr6t ute mods include Lowered with swaybarsPlazmaman 1000hp ic kit3.5" dump + cat, twin 3" exhaust60lb injectorsPW surge tank + 044Wishlist includes cream leather interior, tubbed tray shortened diff to fit some nice rims on the back , possibly a respray in a dark candy marone
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now