APS Phase III Article

slikxr6t

• Master of my domain!
  • Member For: 20y 4m 12d

G'day Guys,

Thought you might be interested in a mag I spied in the newsagent today called 'Hot Tuner' (put out by MOTOR) which has a great cover story on Peter's Phase III T! Awesome article and pics (mmmm . . . HgAg :crybaby:) The whole magazine is a super read with heaps of info on chips, brake upgrades, etc and heaps of yummy pics. Check it out!

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 1m 19d
G'day Guys,

Thought you might be interested in a mag I spied in the newsagent today called 'Hot Tuner' (put out by MOTOR) which has a great cover story on Peter's Phase III T! Awesome article and pics (mmmm . . . HgAg :crybaby:) The whole magazine is a super read with heaps of info on chips, brake upgrades, etc and heaps of yummy pics. Check it out!

I did :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 1d

Picked this up today. Well worth the 7 bucks but as with most motor mag articles, they are way too short on detail.

I recon if they doubled the size of the mag and charge a little more it would do far better in sales.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 9d
Picked this up today. Well worth the 7 bucks but as with most motor mag articles, they are way too short on detail.

I recon if they doubled the size of the mag and charge a little more it would do far better in sales.

I'm in melbourne tonight en route frm Skidney nand have not been able to find the requisite mag in either airport terminal.

WT :ermm: F , what is the title of said mag ? searchin , searchin

• Member For: 21y 1m 21d

I'm in melbourne tonight en route frm Skidney nand have not been able to find the requisite mag in either airport terminal.

WT :sleepystuff: F , what is the title of said mag ? searchin , searchin

Mate I've had the same problem,looked in many news agents and cant find a copy of the magazine. :censored: Let me know if you find the mag in question.

Peter

APS

• Master of my domain!
  • Member For: 20y 4m 12d

Mate I've had the same problem,looked in many news agents and cant find a copy of the magazine. :beeer:  Let me know if you find the mag in question.

Peter

APS

Geez Peter, you'd reckon the boys at Motor would send you a couple of free copies! :kissmy:

• Member For: 21y 1m 21d

Mate I've had the same problem,looked in many news agents and cant find a copy of the magazine. :k24t:  Let me know if you find the mag in question.

Peter

APS

Geez Peter, you'd reckon the boys at Motor would send you a couple of free copies! :kissmy:

Yeah your right about that :beeer: , copies just turned up in the mail a few minutes ago, time to have read.

Peter

APS