Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 06/04/04 03:39 PM Posted 06/04/04 03:39 PM By that comment Harsan it sounds like there'll only be cosmetic changes? It seems with stuff like the brakes ford are bringing out <nerd term> "Patches" the whole time (current model BA I Ver 1.27), rather than wait for a series change over?
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 06/04/04 09:50 PM Posted 06/04/04 09:50 PM Yeh I'd like to know the source to! I know what I know but how do you know what you know? As for all this talk on fuel tanks needing to be bigger! I only have to fill up once a week at the most! I'm happy with that! I get about 560km out of a tank around town! I'm not in a T yet but! If it had a bigger tank then it would be heavyier again! Not good!BA2 will have a few changes but nothing huge! time wil tell more! hey big guy,how about that Jag 6 Speed auto.Scotty
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Posted 06/04/04 11:12 PM Author Posted 06/04/04 11:12 PM Im not going to give my source away! The person might get into trouble!!So am I right Harasn? Or are you going to prove me wrong!!!
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Location: Sydney Posted 07/04/04 12:13 AM Posted 07/04/04 12:13 AM Dead give away was this morning here at work. All it was was a comment on a car soon to be released and the information on series II, although not actually spoken about, was right before our eyes.
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Posted 07/04/04 02:34 AM Author Posted 07/04/04 02:34 AM Ok Ratt, I dont really get what your saying, obviously you know more then the rest of us!Please share!!
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/04/04 09:05 AM Posted 07/04/04 09:05 AM And so the rumour mill turns again, I still can't get a straight answer out of my dealer as to what Trans the Typhoon will have in it and he's got a swag of my dosh. (please god don't let it be a T5)
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 07/04/04 09:14 AM Posted 07/04/04 09:14 AM That should put all the rubbish floating around to bed. Nup! Its still floating!
harasn Used to work at the Ford Proving Ground! Legacy Donating Member 306 Member For: 23y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 07/04/04 04:08 PM Posted 07/04/04 04:08 PM haha love these threads! lots said but nothing said at the same time. Cloak and dagger stuff!We haven't tested a "BA2" yet so I dont think it will have major changes. There are a few cars with interesting bits and pieces floating around, but until something comes through my area for testing, it can not be released, unless it is just cosmetic stuff! Expect to see something by the end of the year!Hypnodoc. I know the answer to your question but I can not say! So you put a deposit on an F6? without knowing the specs? wow! brave boy!
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Posted 08/04/04 12:12 AM Author Posted 08/04/04 12:12 AM (edited) BA II is coming in September regardless of what most of you think!John Mellors Go AUTO which is one of the industries biggest dealership newletters has stated in an article that the BA II will be released in September, along with the VZ in August. That backs up my source pretty well!!!! Edited 08/04/04 12:12 AM by AUIIIXR6VCT
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 08/04/04 02:28 AM Posted 08/04/04 02:28 AM BA II is coming in September regardless of what most of you think!John Mellors Go AUTO which is one of the industries biggest dealership newletters has stated in an article that the BA II will be released in September, along with the VZ in August. That backs up my source pretty well!!!! Well I hope they don't release it until they upgrade the gearbags.Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now