Jump to content

OED666

Member
  • Posts

    129
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OED666

  1. I have had 4.11's for about 5 years now, however I do have a taller 6th gear, 0.56 as opposed to 0.62 which is what 6th is in BA/F T56's. Mine would sit on 1950rpm @ 100km/h, albiet an ED XR6. Here are the ratio's of the boxes.. BA/F V8 - 2.97, 1.78, 1.3, 1.0, 0.8, 0.62 BA/F Turbo - 2.66, 1.78, 1.3, 1.0, 0.8, 0.62 Late model camira T56's have ratios of 2.66, 1.78, 1.3, 1.0, 0.74, 0.5 Just clearing a few things up.
  2. Here is a pic of the tailshaft Mal Wood Auto offer.
  3. What clutch did you end up fitting? Is the clutch plate around the correct way (I know a stupid question, but I have seen it before).
  4. haha.. yea I know.. I have been trolling around here for years.
  5. Give us a ring (Mal Wood Auto)... We can offer you a brand new box with bellhousing, crossmember, slip yoke, gear knob and oil for $4290, plus frieght. We have these in stock at the moment. Paul
×
×
  • Create New...