Jump to content

BFHOON

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,932
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BFHOON

  1. I just wanted to add the dsc system works a treat. I was ascending bulli pass and got a lot sideways on a wet spot the car went clunk clunk bang bang and it corrected the sideWAYS and wheelspin so I tried again and same clunk and back into line. I would have looked like possum without it.
  2. count me in for a mabee. this will be my first cruse and I am looking forward to it however my back has flaired up and it makes it hard to push the cluch pedel if I come along I may have to leave early if I get some trouble or let the missus drive lol.
  3. THANKS GUYS. I have spoken to a local polisher in campbelltown and he will remove and replace and polish the cooler for 100 bucks or so depending on how hard it is to r+r when its done I will post the price and location. and pics. seems like a lot of people want some bling on there cars. I like the gold painted one too.
  4. I have a bf 6t and the factory intercooler is painted mat black. has anyone tried to remove this black paint and polish the intercooler. any tips on how to shine up my cooler.
  5. BFHOON

    A Simple Game

    they will be able to view our forum and see what we are talking about.
  6. The oil companys and the us government and sadam. oh and malcom frazer. one of the main reasons we are paying so much is sadam setting fire to the kuait oil fields if u guys remember the first iraq war that's when the price went up at first. in the 80s malcom frazer sighed an oil embargo that set aussie prices to be the same as world wide oil price so australian oil refined in australia that should cost 80cpl is 140cpl as is the world market. the australian government gets the tax from these companys due to there high profits so they are happy then they slap on exise and gst. A TAX ON A TAX this is a nother way we get screwed. can u guys remember when jhonny said the gst wouldnot be a tax on a tax but a new tax system <lol> . they are kicking themselvs in the ass because as the price of petrol goes up people will be more inclined to do more research into alternatives to oil and gas imagine a hydrogen powered xr6t or even meth or ethanol/nitro methane we dont need petrol. as it is I dont mind paying 140 150 but 200 is insane double the running cost we would see rioting in the streets. just my 2 cents.
  7. dont want to park in his diasbled spot
  8. I will be there for sure but only for moral support. im there every wed love it. would be nice to meet some other members.
  9. never good to see. if the road was in bad shape or loose dirt from construction you may be able to blame the rta or construction crew. in nsw its an offence to drag mud and dirt onto the road.
  10. I agree bend that salesman over and scr/w him hard. I had a na ba 2003 4 weeks ago and got 24k and 3000 cash back. also got a perfered payout figure they wiped out 5000 debt becaust they say im a good customer. im so happy with my brand new car still smiling.
  11. hi guys I was reading your thread and thought I would chuck in 2 cents. I have the icom 400 pro 25 watts works great in the car I used the rfi elevated feed antenna 4.5 db. the radio fitted in the tissue box slot no probs. this was in the ba havnt fitted one to the bf yet. if you have the radio base mounted in the boot as I have seen here it might help to cut the coax cable a little longer than u need. 63 cm should be fine. longer lengths of cable can be in multiples of 63.3. I was a little scepticle but I did it and I get better recive now.
  12. the lines look like a newish celica
  13. the gfb mach1 is a good sounding fairly cheap bov. the kit contains the adaptor and 25mm plug and can be fitted with the standard pipework from our cars, even using the standard clamps. fittment takes just minutes and can be either ,fullsick, vent to atmo with a trumpet or plumback by unscrewing the trumpet and screwing in the supplied pipe to go to the standard plumback system. price should be around $250
  14. I park the fantasy in the same place ----no poo
  15. I think they see the colour from up high and try to hit it.
  16. BFHOON

    Turbo Noise

    sorry about the typo keeps whistleing
  17. BFHOON

    Turbo Noise

    on mine the whistle starts at 2.300rpm and heeps whistleinh untull I back off. ALL THE TIME.
  18. hi guys just wanted to make sure u know about 3000 dollars cash back on 05 plate bf"s its a runout mabee u can screw them some more
  19. xxxr6t you need to watch out for bird poo. my last ride was citric acid and bird poo took the paint down to metal. had to get it repaired. I had paint protection too <wasnt happy>
  20. I have a pretty stressful job and I find a wild turkey and the trusty polishing rag do wonders for me. just driveing the t is like vehicular prozac. im hooked in this I cant wait to get an edit. 3 years nah, ill do 100 thou in no time.
  21. the shine wasnt that good from the factory mabee cos I didnt get paint protection. no use for me I polish too much. the shine on mine is from lots of polishing with mcquires quick detail. I polish then polish again.
  22. the colour is fantasy
  23. I think this post should have been in chit chat. sorry im only new to this
  24. the window switch gear is from the vpw mail order mag I think. the car was built 7 years ago by me and my father. I got it as a birthday present a few years ago because it was the first car we built. since then dad has done about 5 rods a 46 ute 41 merc in blueprint blue 2 a models and some others. ive built a laser turbo a rb26det 260z and before the ba na a killer au2 xr8.
  25. its the discount cycle im in sydney and have found that tue and wed are the days to fill up. im still working on it but soon I will have an octane booster for sale cheap its interject yellow. my mates dad leo invented it and I have been using it for years.
×
×
  • Create New...