WaRz0r
Member-
Posts
44 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by WaRz0r
-
Guys check out this... this is how I did mine and looks MINT! http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry684143
-
Yes I do have the edit box. But at the moment I dont have a lavish choice for tuners! lol. I am going to disconnect the wire that activates the window washers. Also yes my spare is still under there. We built up a false floor to be able for the box to fit above the spare. Looks great. Anyone in the bris area that wants a look pm me
-
It retails for 599 and the difference is staggering. I am going to have some dyno sheets next week. But should be Huge!!
-
had to cut a little bit off the exhaust fans on the radiator. But other then that was a direct fit.
-
Also, Here some pics of my sterro system. Top is made from fibreglass which is close to the colour of the car blue print. Tell me what you guys think!
-
the air intake just goes to the standard plumbing, and yes I picture many other things then a CAI when I hear that word!! lol
-
Hey guys, Just finished putting the new CAI and Hybrid intercooler on. The cai is the new "Growler"Kit from SS Inductions which replaces the original air box and fits snug over the whole back of the light. All air flow is pushed into a pod filter and it has make a huge difference. Man the intercooler is a bitch to fit, and the instructions they give are 6 pictures that are black and you cant see sh*t. LOL. But looks good! Also on the last pictures you can see my 8$ mod which I got from MItre 10. Which includes black piping and a few nozzles which when you push the handle for the jet washers it sprays water on the intercooler!. (I was bored) But makes a difference. Craig
-
Hey guys, Just posting some pics of the new 4inch Dump -> 3.5 Inch single stainless xforce exhaust. I am putting on my hybrid drift intercooler and getting a custom tune done at chip torque next week. I decided to just do everything :> Let us know what you guys think. thanks craig
-
Hey guys, Just a quick topic on nos anyone out there got it on there xr6t? I did a search on the forums and no one seems to have talked about it? Pros and cons of nos on a XR6T ? Craig
-
Hey guys, Just ordered my new Stainless steel Xforce exhaust Specs are 4inch Dump pipe going to a metal cat to a twin 2.5inch stainless exhaust. Price is about 1600 fitted. Is this a good price? Anyone else got this exhaust? thanks Craig
-
I pmed Goldie but he had not got back to me as of yet. I will get him to look over it. I have not gapped the plugs as of yet but am looking to do it this week. I have upgraded to a GFB Bov so I dont think its a boost leak through that. craig
-
Hey guys, Once again put my car on the dyno to check why its not making much power... The tuner said once again its because of the exhaust, but I seem to think this is not the case. I have posted a sheet of with the edit and eithout. Light Blue being without ( which made more power ??? 259HP) and red being with the 10psi tune ( more torque less power 255HP) Have a look guys and let me know what you think. Thanks Craig
-
Yer that's where I got my standard tunes from and for some reason aint boostin well and not making much power so I dunno?
-
Hey guys, Anyone know any good Capa edit tuners in brissy and what they cost??? thanks craig
-
I also went to BRISBANE TUNING & TURBO CENTRE and paid 260$ and got them to do a diagnosis to find out why it was not making much power. They found a slight boost leak from the turbo to the TB. Then they did the final dyno and it made 184rwkw. They said this is normal and when I changed the exhaust I would notice a bigger power increase. I did mention to him that I thought these made about that stock so it should be even more with the capa edit. He told me that wasn’t true. What should I do? Craig
-
Ben, Thanks for your great post. I have a stock exhaust, inlet. Could it be a turbo bolt or somthing come lose? I took it recently to ford for a service and maybe they dident tighten the bolts?? thanks Craig
-
Its the standard maps from Powertorque . . .. .
-
nah I did load the map as now it will go above stock boost but it seems to be not makign any more power...
-
It's a manual and I'm not sure which gear they ran it in, as I was not allowed in the shed......
-
nah I dont that shootout one was done at a dyno day so it was a quick get on and get off.......... Which clamps do you recommend??
-
I did have a boost leak but then I got it fixed and that was the dyno from them.....
-
-
yes but that is the one that made 184 and the one that you said the AFR is sh*t is from one today that made 246HP which works to be 183kw
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.