Jump to content

stealthxr

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stealthxr

  1. Brain Had one ... he took a couple of pics
  2. That is so low its even beyond that, that's like killing your best mate, catch and stone them till they bleed and let them live their life in misery... spineless pricks. pete
  3. That is not good, although im still pissed at Nick, I feel sorry for him , Adam I hope someone down in melbourne or from this site Knows something and you guys catch these little F#cktards..
  4. Get the wog to tune it for you.... he can do it. :icon_ford: Yeah the T56 will hold it, you just gotta make the power thou, which will not be easy !
  5. I feel both your pains....... It sux huh
  6. practice practice practice .... get that 60 down you will see that 12.. your MPH is there.
  7. A/C drain hole is blocked... sits directly over the bellhousing of your gearbox a coat hanger does a good job of clearing it up, or your heater radiator is leaking, unlikely but it does happen, now that's a farker to fix... pete
  8. what was your MPH
  9. or even possibly Fuel filter and or failing fuel pump, what type of pump got installed ? pete
  10. Was that the SMS about the front cover.... if it was I got it.. yeepee
  11. Why dont you ever come next to me on cruises... cause you will get a biatch , I will try and get close enough on Monday, If I can get out of work ..... on the way down to Goulburn, I heard you were comming. Pete
  12. Full Synthetic oil is your best bet, castrol, royal purple, Nulon, Penrite, mobil just keep it within ford weight ranges, and the Trusty Ryco Z9, will do the trick ....its being good to me for 20+ years, just change with every oil change. pete
  13. your on the money but u might want add an actuator to that list... otherwise it'll be closer to 300
  14. its brake shudder, You better upgrade to Alcons , Brembos or wilwoods , You'd be needing em I thinks
  15. Move the shaft up and down , do them blades at any point touch the housing.... they shouldnt,but there is supposed to be a little movement but not excessive cause the bearings have not loaded up, if its on its way out , rebuilding the turbo is then your next step.. warranty ??? good luck with it pete
  16. Punch out your cat and your set , then you wont even need a new set of valve springs wala.. I do not condone this practice, as it might increase emissions
  17. Its the same clutch for both T5 and T56
  18. Blackbfute, Its the torque tag settings in your tune, this was common for the ZF equipped Turbos up until last year, but most tuners have gotten around it now. Your tuner should be able to fix this if not change your tuner. Pete
  19. just block the intake side , its only your oil blowback line pete
  20. I have a set of drilled injectors and I am running 340rwkw, the car idles perfect, they all are in between 1% of each other and are providing more than enough fuel for the power im making, and they are fed with a Walbro in tank pump, I have seen my AFR readings go to rich if anything never really seen them go lean . IMO they do thye job easily. pete
  21. Well done Phill, 10.3 is a gun time buddy, that 9 nine is begging mate go get it bro. pete
  22. 6=VI
  23. Mate if power is your concern, I have the split dump on mine and Im making 340 on a flat 15psi with mine, but I have a 5" cat instead of the xforce supplied one the rest of the system is xforce, its still got it down low and there is plenty up top too. with a no cat setup you will be more than happy pete
  24. the 5min burnout fixed it...
×
×
  • Create New...