Jump to content

F6BF

Member
  • Posts

    438
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by F6BF

  1. Nice ride and colour mate congrats and enjoy
  2. If it is vibrating it could also be a cracked or broken flex plate.....either way it all has to come out, as already mentioned have a trans specialist look at it.
  3. Might pay to have the transmission looked at while it is out,usually when the converter goes it fills the transmission with debri/metal fileing.
  4. Got my pack today,leather folder,keyring and blueprint mag Im going to try and get in for the 5th or 6th june at oran park....anyone going then let us know.
  5. Nice write up.....thanks for sharing
  6. Congrats mate....looks good Did the badges come off easy without damaging the paint
  7. I have also heard from a reliable source that Rapid will be discontinued after march this year.
  8. F6BF

    Bf Typhoon

    Good to see u back Sav.....hope u are enjoying your beast I get mine in march, check my sig Am glad I went for auto....hopefuly it will leave the line alot cleaner. cheers
  9. F6BF

    Tyres

    I will see how the dunlop sp9000 go when I get my typhoon.....if they are crap will probably change them to the pilot sports 2
  10. Congrats....looks awesome mate enjoy
  11. F6BF

    F6 Ute Vid

    Nice E.T..... well done and thanks for sharing
  12. Nice phoon mate.......cant wait to get mine.
  13. Go with silver on LS
  14. Those 19s are awesome.....love them. Enjoy your new ride and thanks for sharing cheers
  15. F6BF

    F6 Typhoon

    Welcome Darren, Top choice in colour and wheel combo....u have good taste Make sure u shop around.....I did all that a few weeks ago,pm us if need any info cheers
  16. Thanks for the replies, my driveway has a dip from the road to the start of the driveway so might have to modify it with some timber or chek plate or even cement, or maybe raise the front suspension slightly. Cheers
  17. Just wanted to know if its a major problem with scrapping going in and out of driveways and over speed humps......measured the clearance on a BF-F6 and its 155mm from the ground Going up on an angle with one wheel up first would help F6 owners please comment. Cheers
  18. Thanks for the replys fellas CSV LS1 nice work mate..... the pics of the black foon with the 19s looks tough. Another 2400 on top of what im already paying is not going to bother me.....im after the look ,and I like to keep the fpv wheels on fpv vehicle. The typhoon 19s and the GTP 19s are the same wheels, just wondering if u can order them from fpv non painted just like the GTP.....anyone know if this can be done. Thanks
  19. Hi all......great forum I am in the process of ordering a black BF typhoon and cant decide between the 18s or 19s, with it being black im thinking the 19s wont look good as they are a dark grey argent colour,has anyone seen a black typhoon with the 19s....if so did it look hot. Help
×
×
  • Create New...