Jump to content

NeedmorePower

Member
  • Posts

    192
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NeedmorePower

  1. im going to post the dyno 2night around 10 so ild like to see ppls comments thanks guys for your input and futur input
  2. XR6T8_U my name is kon and im using 98octane that's my only tune I use I cbf changing tunes when driving here and there to save 5-10 bucks its not going to get u rich, also u might be lucky and and show them what your car can do and theres carnt lol... also 1 question I'ld like to ask is that I get around 320km per tank but I still have like 60-90km left of the trip computer, this is withmy 287kwrw tune...does any1 beat this by much ?????
  3. that's like mine made 192.9kwrw but I had ss induction and a 3.5 inch exhuast...so mine was way under powered I guess
  4. if your talking about 2nd and 3rd gear then the power of them 2 are almost endless.. the car powers like a train..
  5. also I forgot to say the other mod ive got is a walbro fuel pump
  6. gogoive got the dyno sheet infront of me and the only thing I can say is ,if it helps is that at 5000rpms peak power is at 287kwrw
  7. flukeyluke I was rapt with the time with stock tyres and cooler, but I could have gotten a 12.2 or something like that..but now with the new tune I know that its a high11sec car with street tyres .. Im just thinking if ppl are running these numbers down the track to show me a time slip if that's possible.
  8. atm I havnt got a sacnner but I will post it 2morrow night when I go to to my miss's house
  9. I just dont understand how ppl can get theses numbers (kwrw) with less mods or similer mods than mine,, im not debating that talking cr@p but just wondering maybe somethings wrong with the car..
  10. I had 276kwrw at the time
  11. I ran the car 2 months ago with street tyres 19inch also stock gearbox and standed cooler the car ran a 12.4 mph was 114...
  12. these are the mods to my car. the car is auto 2003ba edit -Nizpro injectors valve springs 3.5 dumbpipe back custom exhuast and cat ss induction and 2nd snorkle wog cooler-standed plumbing strengthened 4sp gearbox ive seen on the forum many ppl with my mods or similer have made more power that this 300+++ now im just wondering wtf is wrong with mine...I know my car feels strong and I havnt lost YET but 300kwrw sounds better than 287kwrw. Also the tune is at 13psi... ONE more thing I like 2 ask about the dyno sheet as mine is at 287kwrw at 156kph...and others are at say 300kwrw at 180kph does this make a differnce thanks..??????
  13. with the ss I couldnt tell a difference but my 2 mates in the car were saying its more responsive but honestly it wasnt that much of a difference but u could here a flutter. now when I installed the 2nd cai the flutter is really loud when u let go of the gas and its more responsive... I guess its expensive to do this cai's but I guess once u do it u will enjoy it.
  14. I bought the ss induction brand new for $300 and wen to ford and bought the 2nd cai for $60 incl gst
  15. fitted the 2nd cai on friday the car is so much more responsive I can fill it also I have a big difference in the flutter noise as I let go of the gas... feels tougher
  16. do repco sell actuators as ive got a mate in tommo that selld me all my parts at cost what they get them for..also if they dont they order parts from rocket in sydney..thanks for the help in advanced
  17. around 280kw and alittle bit more also depends on the tuner hpf or nizpro will be top of the list
  18. I think the walbr 1 they are charging $180 could of gotten it cheaper but I didnt have the time to get it so I got there 1 and also u get the walbro pump and if it stuffs up on ya they can replace it. then labar.
  19. same to u buddi just a quick question how much are nizpro charging u for the upgraded actuator (12psi) parts and labour?
  20. when u have installed your dvd player to the icc premium has any1 got the probl;em of when the car is running u get interference through the screen
  21. XR6T8_U havew u run your car yet remmember I saw u a couple months back at the bottle shot in bawlin
  22. if u after 250- 280kwrw then u will get 250kwrw with just an edit alone.(capa flash) then the fun starts there when u do valve springs injectors that will see u quiet easily at 270+ kwrw.
  23. now that wasnt nice was it
  24. mate with that power u should be in the mid 12's easily.. ive done what u are doing and I got 287.kwrw at nizpro mines 4speed auto. wog cooler tune 3 1/2 inch custom exhuast and cat valve springs injectors I ran the car 2 months back ran a 12,4 114 mph but that was with the standed cooler and standed gearbox and also 19inch street tyres. could have gotten a better time I think but the tranni wasnt holding up at the time.
×
×
  • Create New...