Jump to content

bjcrown

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bjcrown

  1. I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I own a XR6 Turbo MKII auto trans, has luxury pack - Feb 2005 build. The problems I am experiencing ONLY happens in "Manual mode"- that is by moving the gear selector to Performance Mode and then manually changing gears. The problem is: Upon taking off (from a stand still; hence in 1st gear as displayed on the dash) my car "jolts/skips". It's as if the auto is "neutralising". This problem ONLY happens when I have manually selected 2nd, 3rd or 4th gear and upon a complete stop the dash then displays 1st gear (WITHOUT me selecting 1st gear). If I select 1st gear (or select Performance / Adaptive 'Auto' mode) and then take off, the problem isnt evident. Can someone please shed some light here. What could be the problem?
×
×
  • Create New...